/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the invisible need to be seen

BilalKid
11-16-2015, 10:46 PM
Juan worked at a meat distribution factory. One day, when he finished with his work schedule, he went into the the meat cold room (Freezer) to inspect something, but in a moment of bad luck, the door closed and he was locked inside with no help in sight

Although he screamed and knocked with all his might, his cries went unheard as no one could hear him. Most of the workers had already gone, and outside the cold room (freezer) it's impossible to hear what was going on inside.

Five hours later, whilst Juan was on the verge of death, the security guard of the factory, eventually open the door and saved the life of Juan.

Juan then asked the security guard how he got to open the door, as it wasn't part of his work routine, and he explained thus:

"I've been working in this factory for 35 years, hundreds of workers come in and out every day, but you're one of the few who greets me in the morning and says goodbye to me every night when leaving after working hours. Many treat me as if I am invisible. Today, like every other day, you greeted me in your simple manner ' Hello ' at the entrance when resuming for work. But curiously, after working hours today, I observed I've not heard your ' bye! see you tomorrow '. Hence I decided to check around the factory.

I look forward to your ' Hi ' and ' bye ' every day. To you, I am someone. By not hearing your farewell, I knew something had happened. Then I Sought and found! "

Moral Lesson to reflect upon:

Be humble, love and respect those around you. As life is too short! Try to have an impact on people in ways we can't even imagine, especially the people that cross our part every day.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
11-16-2015, 11:22 PM
wow subhan'Allah thats really deep, just goes to show you dont know how you touch a persons life, a simple hello and bye made him feel appreciated subhan'Allah amazing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.