/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Lilac
11-17-2015, 08:18 AM
Asalamu alaikum

I am pleased to join this website and hope that I will learn and benefit here, and my questions answered for me clearly. Thank you :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-17-2015, 12:13 PM
Welcome to the forum.

I believe you will learn and benefit here. I believe we will all benefit too with your questions.... when we hear the replies.

I know I will ...

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

strivingobserver98
11-17-2015, 12:19 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum Lilac :).

:ia: you benefit here.

Muslim Woman
11-17-2015, 02:02 PM
:wa:

:welcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eesa the kiwi
11-18-2015, 07:45 AM
asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu
welcome

Mr.President
11-18-2015, 08:22 AM
Wsalam welcome 2 da hood holmes

Lilac
11-19-2015, 08:44 PM
Jazak allahukhayr al hamdulila its very beneficial, I pray allah bless everyone:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!