/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Saleem Khan
11-17-2015, 06:52 PM
My name is Saleem Khan. I am from Bradford, England. I studied in Darul Uloom Azaadville, South Africa.

Recently I completed the iftaa course under Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

I also answer for the website askimam.org

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
11-17-2015, 06:58 PM
:wasalam:

Welcome brother Saleem :).

"The scholars are like rain wherever they fall they benefit” [Sufyaan ath Thawree]

Masha Allah I come across Ask Imam website sometimes, so your one of the shiekhs behind the answers :statisfie.

http://askimam.org/public/question_detail/31943

greenhill
11-17-2015, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the forum..

It is sure great to have more and more blue label names on this forum.

Looking forward and wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

eesa the kiwi
11-18-2015, 07:45 AM
aslamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BilalKid
11-18-2015, 07:06 PM
welcome!!!
:shade:

Search
11-18-2015, 10:34 PM
:bism: :wasalam:

Masha-Allah, bro Sheikh Saleem! Congratulations! Please pray as I'd love to be an aalimah too one day In-sha-Allah. Insha-Allah, you stay and enlighten us and give us your input as I'm sure we'd be In-sha-Allah benefited greatly.

Barakallah feek.

format_quote Originally Posted by Saleem Khan
My name is Saleem Khan. I am from Bradford, England. I studied in Darul Uloom Azaadville, South Africa.

Recently I completed the iftaa course under Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

I also answer for the website askimam.org

Muslim Woman
11-20-2015, 04:31 PM
:wa:

nice to have another scholar in the forum .

syed_z
11-21-2015, 12:41 AM
Wa'Alaikum Salaam Sheikh....

Hope we can benefit from your knowledge.... InshA'Allah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!