/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tipping Rikshaw Drivers in Bangladesh

strivingobserver98
11-21-2015, 12:44 AM
Look at the smiles on their faces :).

Brother Ehsaan Tamid tipping the Rikshaw drivers way above the normal fare! May Allah reward him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ConcealedGem
11-21-2015, 01:56 PM
SubhanAllah, may Allah bless our bhaiya ehsaan for all that he does, his done so much ma sha Allah, I always tell my mum I wanna just fix everyone's hearts in Bangladesh, we have so much yet we struggle to give so little, remember ya muslimeen, giving charity does not decrease wealth, that donation you gave out of sincerity may be your only accepted deed and your path way to jannah, so give as much as you can for the sake of Allah.

Brother Ehsaan has indeed given me ideas, maybe future projects in sha Allah.

Jazakallah khayr Farhan bhai for the thread.

ardianto
11-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Without intention of being proud, I often give money to rickshaw driver, dustman, and other "low class workers". They are not surrender to their life difficulties and still struggle to feed their families. So they are worth to get a little appreciation.

strivingobserver98
11-23-2015, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Without intention of being proud, I often give money to rickshaw driver, dustman, and other "low class workers". They are not surrender to their life difficulties and still struggle to feed their families. So they are worth to get a little appreciation.
Masha Allah do you have rickshaw drivers in Indonesia too?

I heard they often live longer then normal people is that true? Since all day they are cycling and sweating through the heat.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
11-23-2015, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Masha Allah do you have rickshaw drivers in Indonesia too?

I heard they often live longer then normal people is that true? Since all day they are cycling and sweating through the heat.
Rickshaw in Indonesia have different shape. It's called "becak".

Actually I rarely ride becak now, but I know few becak drivers. No, they are not live longer than other people although they seem like often do 'sport'. Even many of them live shorter than other people due to disease because they live in environment that not hygienic. Like a becak driver who died near my home few months ago in the afternoon. He told his colleagues that he wanted to sleep, then he lay on a bench and never awake again. He was not too old. Maybe was in my age.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.