/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need Volunteers for a new Method

umairlooms
11-21-2015, 12:45 AM
Dear brothers and sisters. I am developing a new method that will help people change their beliefs and eventually their habits, all through email based coaching. This will help people for issues in their work, relations and even with their religion. I am looking for brothers and sisters, on who I would try this method out.
To know more about me and the method, please visit
https://sites.google.com/site/mycoachforever/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed_z
11-21-2015, 03:17 AM
Asalaam O Alaikum...

Sure, I don't know what you need me to do for your trial method. I would be more than glad to also assist you in helping others, whatever way I can InshA'Allah.

umairlooms
11-24-2015, 04:45 AM
please Private message me
at the same time go through my link
https://sites.google.com/site/mycoachforever/
to know more about what I intend to do.
we can email to connect

By volunteering, I mean I want to help someone in a regular life problem, such as weight, sleep problems, even hey, we are on Islamicboard, so some Islamic habit or belief one is struggling with. I want to try a new method, that I KNOW will work and get some feedback on it.

format_quote Originally Posted by syed_z
Asalaam O Alaikum...

Sure, I don't know what you need me to do for your trial method. I would be more than glad to also assist you in helping others, whatever way I can InshA'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.