/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how to deal with boredom in islam?

BilalKid
11-21-2015, 08:59 PM
^^

what to keep occupy with??

^o)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MidnightRose
11-21-2015, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
^^

what to keep occupy with??

^o)
The zikr of Allah.

M.I.A.
11-21-2015, 09:11 PM
Still learning ya seen..

Whenever I get too bored I recite what I know and try to learn the next few words.

....and post gibberish on ib :p

ConcealedGem
11-21-2015, 09:48 PM
I hardly get bored lol..

I know for sure that zikr will keep your heart at rest in sha Allah, time is indeed an amanah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TMGuide
11-21-2015, 10:11 PM
There is no such thing as boredom:D, instead of telling yourself your 'bored' ask yourself what can I do to take advantage of this free time I have. Alhamdulilah you have free time, I noticed when I tell myself I am bored. I usually look for something easy to occupy myself with, like tv, online stuff ext (usually this is something I do without thinking). If I change my thoughts boredom to free time, all of a sudden I want to take advantage of that time because its hard to find free time to relax and be alone with your thoughts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.