PDA

View Full Version : harmful snake while praying

BilalKid
11-21-2015, 11:32 PM
if snake in prayer what u do? :exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
11-22-2015, 01:51 AM
Here's a fatwa I found related to this issue.

Q 6: If a man performs an obligatory Salah (prayer) and sees a snake or scorpion before him, can he interrupt his Salah to kill it?

A: He is legally permitted to interrupt his Salah to kill the snake or the scorpion.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, Kill the two black things during Salah, the snake and scorpion.This Hadith was reported by the Compilers of the Sunan (Hadith compilations classified by jurisprudential themes). It was deemed as authentic Hadith by Ibn Hibban. If he can kill them while he is performing Salah, then his Salah is valid.

May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.

Source
The snake in your picture looks big, not sure how you can kill that with one hit :O. Many people would be scared.

LaSorcia
11-22-2015, 02:33 AM
I have no authority to speak about fatwas, being a Christian, but here is a verse from the Bible related to this:

"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will (eternally) injure you. "Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven (jannah)." Luke 10:19-20.

Also, Paul "However he shook the viper off into the fire and suffered no harm." Acts 28:5

InshAllah that we all had this much faith nowadays!

M.I.A.
11-22-2015, 02:35 AM
slap the cameraman very hard.

...im kidding. id be very angry with him though.

here he goes again, throwing a hissy fit!

i once walked past a rhino that was behind a foot high wooden fence..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
11-22-2015, 02:44 AM
I don't know how that works, about 'interruptions'.. does that mean we can stop at mid prayer and kill the snake or scorpion and then proceed from where we left off?

I would have stopped, take whatever action and re do the salah again from the beginning..

:peace:

Saleem Khan
11-22-2015, 02:01 PM
Ws
You should break the salah and kill the snake.

Before killing it tell the snake to leave.

Scimitar
11-22-2015, 02:11 PM
Looks like the brother is done for, the snake is not black :D

And the cameraman is a total papparazzi idiot for taking shots of impending death instead of trying to save the guy, sheesh.

And here we are discussing this :D

Scimi

strivingobserver98
11-22-2015, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Looks like the brother is done for, the snake is not black :D

And the cameraman is a total papparazzi idiot for taking shots of impending death instead of trying to save the guy, sheesh.

And here we are discussing this :D

Scimi
Haha I think the image is photoshopped. But the question by BilalKid is something that can happen in a real life scenario if your near the amazon jungle or something :p.

M.I.A.
11-22-2015, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saleem Khan
Ws
You should break the salah and kill the snake.

Before killing it tell the snake to leave.
Spiders are the easiest to talk to. They make my ears vibrate.. Scary kray.

...call me Dr.Dolittle.

I don't talk to animals.. I'm just getting lazy.

May Allah swt make it easy for us.

Scimitar
11-22-2015, 10:56 PM

Vulture preying on Sudanese baby making Sajdah - what do we do?

Interesting thing is the Photographer, one Kevin Carter is rumoured to have taken his own life months after taking this photograph.

Scimi

lonewolf007
11-22-2015, 11:23 PM
if i saw a snake that big i honestly would just leg it and freak out big time ;D

BilalKid
11-26-2015, 07:17 PM
this true? ^o)

ajr
11-26-2015, 07:27 PM
ok! that snake looks real freaky, and i am pleasantly surprised by the brother making salaah, he doesnt even flinch at the snake heading towards him.

So one of three...either its his pet or he is oblivious to what is going on around him or its photoshopped...either way for me just having a photographic visual of it sends shivers up and down my spine...

I suppose if my adrenaline dont kick in, id just faint on the spot, if i am ever faced with a scenario such as the picture above!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.