/* */

PDA

View Full Version : FAITH IS GOING AWAY: Please help

ayaanaa
11-22-2015, 01:10 AM
Yesterday I had 100% belief in Allah and today I prayed to Jesus??? Im not sure whats happening with me. [emoji24] Its absolutely killing me and now I have a few questions.

Why do some people speak in tongues?
Why do people who experience NDE's say they saw Jesus?
Proof of the Quran being the word of God???

Im not sure what to do at this point.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
11-22-2015, 01:21 AM
:bism:

:sl:

Hey, sweetie, relax. Take a deep breath. So, first thing is first. Tell me the story of how you first believed in Islam. When you remember how you came to the belief in Islam, it will be easier for you to let go of any confusion because you'll then remember why you believed in the first place. Make sense. So, shoot.

format_quote Originally Posted by ayaanaa
Yesterday I had 100% belief in Allah and today I prayed to Jesus??? Im not sure whats happening with me. [emoji24] Its absolutely killing me and now I have a few questions.

Im not sure what to do at this point.

ayaanaa
11-22-2015, 01:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search

Hey, sweetie, relax. Take a deep breath. So, first thing is first. Tell me the story of how you first believed in Islam. When you remember how you came to the belief in Islam, it will be easier for you to let go of any confusion because you'll then remember why you believed in the first place. Make sense. So, shoot.
I had a friend who was Muslim, and for whatever reason I had a strong attraction to Islam since as long as I could remember. I did research on it and found there was evidence that supported things said in the Quran, unlike The Bible. I have since converted and read the entire Quran. Is shaaytan trying to trick me? Is that possible? Im so sorry Im kinda jumpy about this! Its just terrifying

Search
11-22-2015, 01:45 AM

Some people are able to speak in tongues because jinn are able to speak through them. Jinn are invisible beings, created from smokeless fire, that inhabit the same universe as us, though their spiritual plane is different. They are able to come and possess some persons if the person is not angelically or divinely protected with duas (supplications to God). Some churches in U.S.A. believe that the phenomena is a sacred proof of the Holy Spirit possessing them, yet the phenomena has no consistency in terms of what comes out of the person's lips. Also, I'd read a true story about how an idol was able to speak, and people of many faiths flocked to the idol believing that the phenomena was a sacred one. However, as soon as a Muslim, disturbed about the phenomena, recited the ayat-ul-kursi at the place, the jinn left and the idol once again became a mute statue. So, speaking in tongues is not proof of holiness, rather a sign of jinn possession, although whether the possession is temporary or continuous depends on the will of the jinn doing the possessing.

Also, realize that people of different faiths experience different types of NDEs. For example, Hindu people do not have the same experience that people report in the West. When Jody Long, a near-death researcher, was asked about this, she said, "One of the near-death experience truths is that each person integrates their near-death experience into their own preexisting belief system." That is why people of different cultural and religious background experience NDE differently.
http://www.miraclesofquran.com/

Also, sweetie, if I were you, I wouldn't worry. Be calm and recognize that maybe this event is a blessing in disguise to grow your faith stronger, and In-sha-Allah your faith grows stronger.

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Search
11-22-2015, 01:48 AM

Hey, sweetie; I understand. (Hugs.) No worries, sis: Smile. You're among friends. Yes, it is most definitely shaytaan trying to trick you, sis. And don't be terrified, sis. It's okay. Remember that shaytaan doesn't try to trick just anybody; shaytaan only tries to trick people who have iman (faith). And you do, sis.

I had a friend who was Muslim, and for whatever reason I had a strong attraction to Islam since as long as I could remember. I did research on it and found there was evidence that supported things said in the Quran, unlike The Bible. I have since converted and read the entire Quran. Is shaaytan trying to trick me? Is that possible? Im so sorry Im kinda jumpy about this! Its just terrifying

ayaanaa
11-22-2015, 01:50 AM

Hey, sweetie; I understand. (Hugs.) No worries, sis: Smile. You're among friends. Yes, it is most definitely shaytaan trying to trick you, sis. And don't be terrified, sis. It's okay. Remember that shaytaan doesn't try to trick just anybody; shaytaan only tries to trick people who have iman (faith). And you do, sis.
Ah thank you so much... your explanations really helped and made sense! Its comforting knowing I have a community to help me when things like this are going on [emoji173] [emoji173]

Search
11-22-2015, 01:50 AM

Sis, I'm sorry; it didn't let me post the link for some reason. I dunno why. But the name of the site is Miracles of the Quran. I don't know if this link will post either. (Sighs.) I'm sorry if it doesn't.

Search
11-22-2015, 01:58 AM

No problem-o, sis! I'm happy to be of any service to you, sis, in any way I can. And honestly, don't be concerned. It is only the people of iman (faith) that worry about iman, according to prophetic tradition, in the first place, which is actual proof of iman. Lol.

And good on you, sis, for being wise and humble enough to seek help! Those are good characteristics for anyone to have, and you do have them. So, awesomeness!

Ah thank you so much... your explanations really helped and made sense! Its comforting knowing I have a community to help me when things like this are going on [emoji173] [emoji173]

Search
11-22-2015, 02:06 AM

Hey, sis, good news! An admin is right now looking into censor options for the site; so, it might work out. But I don't know how long that kind of thing might take; so, if you want to look at the site, I'd say type www.miraclesofthequranDOT.COM. And where it says "DOT," simply just place an actual, uh, dot - lol.

strivingobserver98
11-22-2015, 02:11 AM

Hey, sis, good news! An admin is right now looking into censor options for the site; so, it might work out. But I don't know how long that kind of thing might take; so, if you want to look at the site, I'd say type www.miraclesofthequranDOT.COM. And where it says "DOT," simply just place an actual, uh, dot - lol.
Okay issue was another site was blocked with similar name, but now link should be working :ia: :).

Sis Ayaanaa glad to see you feel better alhamdulilah. May Allah keep you steadfast on the Deen, ameen!

Search
11-22-2015, 02:28 AM

Hey, sis, if you have questions again, or whatever else you need, don't be too shy to ask. Just holler, and we'll be here In-sha-Allah to help. K? Take care, sweetie. Muah. <3

syed_z
11-22-2015, 06:42 AM
You've already taken the 1st step in preserving your faith.... you've begun to worry... Good news to you!

Physicist
11-22-2015, 01:54 PM
Same about me.
Being torn between Islam and agnosticism, even atheism.
Always in doubts either to pray Allah for help or must be responsible for myself.
The both are needed, reason and faith to form iman, i kind of understand this, but faith is too weak, more fear and arrogance.

Bystander
11-23-2015, 07:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
Same about me.
Being torn between Islam and agnosticism, even atheism.
Always in doubts either to pray Allah for help or must be responsible for myself.
The both are needed, reason and faith to form iman, i kind of understand this, but faith is too weak, more fear and arrogance.
Dear Brother As far as reason and faith or concerned these have to be taken as coincidence.
The first and foremost fundamental of Islam is the clear answer to your question yes it's "Faith".
Faith in literary terms refers to the belief of a person apart from all the reasons given to him or believing on something without reasons. And once the person is given any reasons then there remains nothing named 'Faith".
So if Allah Almighty had given a precise reason and definition of his existence in a very explicit manner then there had been no Atheist or non-Believer in this world and no one had an opportunity to act against the restrictions of commandments given by Allah therefore there had been no evils known to any person and ultimately there had been no examination for the 'believers" at all.
It's an exam. You may be given reasons that why an Airplane flies, why water becomes Ice, why so and so happens but for religious matters you may be given some reasons regarding your lives but not all the things are clarified rationally. AS Allah Almighty says in Quran that "There are many things apart from human understanding and Allah is all knowing". It connotes that Either you are most intelligent person in this world but certain things are beyond your understandings. Like where Allah Almighty was before creating this world ? what was at all here before the creation of Universe ?
In a nutshell, There is no Atheist that can prove that there is no God, and there too is no person who can explicitly give the prove that God exists. Both work on common sense and both are equal at their evidences.
The day Allah Almighty would expose his real existence before humans would the day of Resurrection.
If you are really fighting between faith and reason and wish to get logical clarifications then i would do my best to clarify and get you rid of this confusion brother. But remember all the things a man can expand on can be only intellectually based on common sense. I hope you would get it seriously.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.