/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam and Atheism.

Bystander
11-23-2015, 07:44 AM
If there are any people hanging between Islam and Atheism. Kindly put your views and let us define our faith/doubts.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Physicist
11-23-2015, 09:15 AM
I was born in a very atheistic society.
In my teenage years i was feeling incompleteness, was curious about spiritual things, was looking through different religions (except Islam because of very bad image created by media).
Initial exaggerated enthusiasm turned to disappointment by hypocrisy and idolatry.
Many years later, observation of the beauty and perfection of the Universe gave me the new faith of Tawheed.
Habitually, i was avoiding Islam till recent times, when i've learned to avoid husty judgements.
What i've discovered about Islam, surprised me as is very conforming with my personal values and life experience and seems most reasonable among all religions.
My faith currently is based on the very thin link to the True i felt in the science and being easily covered by the external obstacles, i still need to develop my Faith and trying to be steady.
I don't consider myself Muslim yet. Feel it's like signing the contract.
One thing is to be enthusiastic about general idea of the contract.
Another thing is to sign the contract, one at least must to read it completely.

You may also like to read through these two topics of this forum:
http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...m-science.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/health-a...n-athiesm.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.