/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AMA [AMA] Ask me anything for Quran.com

mmahalwy
11-23-2015, 07:44 AM
Salam all, Mohamed here one of the engineers of Quran.com. Just wanted to have an AMA (ask me anything) regarding Quran.com, it's progress and what's next for the product/team. I am here to answer it all, if it's something you want more specific answers too.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
11-23-2015, 02:01 PM
Walaikum Salam!

Great website masha Allah, keep up the good work [emoji4].

My question is do you plan to add more recitation styles and reciters in the future?

Insaanah
11-23-2015, 02:54 PM
:salam:

quran.com is one of my most used and favourite sites.

May Allah reward you and all the team behind it without limit in both worlds, ameen.

How long will legacy.quran.com be available for? With the new version, the text cannot be copied and pasted, nor used as an image, whereas with the old version text can be inserted as an image, so I still use the old version too sometimes.

ardianto
11-24-2015, 03:27 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

I have no question at the moment. But I appreciate the change that Quran.com team have made, especially because loading process for long surah is faster now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
11-25-2015, 06:12 PM
Also another question.

I see Masha Allah you have premium domains related such as:

SUNNAH.COM
SALAH.COM
QURANICAUDIO.COM

Do you have any future plans for anymore projects like these?

mmahalwy
12-02-2015, 06:36 AM
Salam,

For the legacy.quran.com, we intend to leave it there for a while. We do support copy-paste with the new version actually.

We will inshallah release other projects similar to the ones we are associated with, inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.