/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Seeing a Non Mahram Muslim sister in Jannah

anonymous
11-25-2015, 01:40 AM
Can a brother meet other Muslim sisters in Jannah? Just to see what they did in their life? How they are doing? Who their family members are? What about the mother of the believers Aisha (RA)?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed_z
11-25-2015, 03:44 AM
Asalaam O Alaikum....

I say lets worry about reaching there 1st, what we do there is secondary.....

...we need to ask ourselves, are we going to enter? I hope and pray that you, I and all brothers and sisters do enter InshA'Allah through the Mercy of All Merciful. Thats whats important.

anonymous
11-25-2015, 03:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed_z
Asalaam O Alaikum....

I say lets worry about reaching there 1st, what we do there is secondary.....

...we need to ask ourselves, are we going to enter? I hope and pray that you, I and all brothers and sisters do enter InshA'Allah through the Mercy of All Merciful. Thats whats important.
Walaikum Salaam. Insha Allah (God willing) that we enter. There are many humans through the past generations and 7 billion on earth now. Half of which are female, don't we get to see what they did and interact?

syed_z
11-25-2015, 04:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Walaikum Salaam. Insha Allah (God willing) that we enter. There are many humans through the past generations and 7 billion on earth now. Half of which are female, don't we get to see what they did and interact?
In the Quran Allah (swt), I believe has said that He created for his servants ..."..What no Eye has ever seen, No Ear has ever heard and no Mind has ever conceived"...

One of the Scholars of Islam, I believe it was one of the Tabi'een had said in a beautiful wording about the enjoyments of paradise...he said "Nothing in the Paradise can be compared to this world, except in words"

....So we can understand many happenings of the hereafter in worldly sense, including interaction of the opposite genders as well. But "How Exactly" is something beyond our understanding....that's the reason why believing in Ghaib (Unseen) is part of Faith (Imaan) in Islamic Teachings, which means something that remains beyond our physical perception....

There is a saying by Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (r.a) in his prayers to Allah (swt) .."Oh Allah I do not worship you because I crave for your paradise, neither do I worship you because I seek protection from Your Hell Fire..... rather I worship You because you are worthy of worship..."

This Dua is a true realization of a believers desire for Hereafter...when you begin to know the real meaning of Joy moments of the Hereafter, you will begin to realize InshA'Allah that there is more than just what appears to the physical senses...

I'm sorry if I confused you, I'm just trying to help you understand from my perspective.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
11-25-2015, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Can a brother meet other Muslim sisters in Jannah?
Actually this is an interesting question as I see it, there shouldn´t be any sin in Jannah. So do we meet other sisters (or brothers) but without any earthly desires?

anonymous
11-26-2015, 06:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Actually this is an interesting question as I see it, there shouldn´t be any sin in Jannah. So do we meet other sisters (or brothers) but without any earthly desires?
Any Fatwa given on this?

sister herb
11-26-2015, 08:28 AM
Here is something about purification of the sinners (before they enter to Jannah):

http://islamqa.info/en/22467

I see its better if a scholar will answer to kind of question. It´s quite complicated as "is there any sin in Jannah". Logically thinking sins are acts against the will of the God and they shouldn´t exist in the Jannah as they are our earthly acts. If we live in sin, don´t stop them or don´t repent, do we even enter to the Jannah? The other part is, are same things sin in Jannah which are sin in this life - like meeting non-mahram sisters (or brothers)?

Sorry, seems that I conquered this topic by my questions. :X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.