/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ((urgent suggestions required))is I am able to pray my fajar salat by this job

legendaryman
11-25-2015, 12:40 PM
fajar time start at 5:10 to 6:26
I am searching for job since some time but I not get anyone, after that I get one offer from call center but whose timings are 16:00 to 1:00 , so if I sleep at 2:00 is i am able to wake up at fajar, have you guys ever tried this, what's your suggestions for this job
note:,i am a fresher due to that I am getting any other job and I have tried already
......all times are in 24hrs..
jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
11-25-2015, 03:51 PM
:sl:

Yes, it is possible. We do that sometimes.

It just requires strong will and determination.

You'd have to be more concerned about Asr, Maghrib and Isha which fall during your work hours.

legendaryman
11-25-2015, 04:00 PM
the asr starts at 3:15, I think and also I am getting 1 hour break so other prayers can funished in that

Ummshareef
11-25-2015, 04:42 PM
:sl:

Brother, it will require a little bit of discipline, but it will be well worth it. It sounds similar to getting up for Tahajjud after a few hours sleep. Presumably you can sleep more in the morning after Fajr, but make sure you leave time for Deeni studies.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
soheil1
11-28-2015, 05:00 AM
Well, you have 4-5 hours to sleep!
Many people do it all the time.
We do it on fasting.
And you can complement the sleep after praying fajr or after praying Dhuhr.

It all depends on your biological clock whether this job suits you or not..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.