/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet you

Kiro
11-28-2015, 12:19 AM
:wa:

A proper introduction.

How are you? Some simple things about me: I am extremely calm, pretty cheery and pretty young. Nice to meet you all brothers and sisters. :)

Oh and I love the color blue!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
11-28-2015, 12:19 AM
Also, Walah. I find it hard to become a full member. My dream is to achieve 25 posts. :(

strivingobserver98
11-28-2015, 12:24 AM
:sl:

Welcome back again.

To get your post count up, why not make a thread which isn't about welcoming :P?

Search
11-28-2015, 12:27 AM
:bism:

Lol, I kinda felt the same way when I joined and now my post count is more than I'd thought I'd achieve.

Patience, my friend. Patience is the key.

format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Also, Walah. I find it hard to become a full member. My dream is to achieve 25 posts. :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kiro
11-28-2015, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search

Lol, I kinda felt the same way when I joined and now my post count is more than I'd thought I'd achieve.

Patience, my friend. Patience is the key.

Sensei. Please be my teacher. I must learn from you... 'master' search.

Kiro
11-28-2015, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

Welcome back again.

To get your post count up, why not make a thread which isn't about welcoming :P?
Well were buds. Beat up the mods if they ban me lol. #NewbieMistakes.

Search
11-28-2015, 12:33 AM

Humbled! Since you're my discipline, uh, student, I will tell you the first thing you must do is insert yourself everywhere and anywhere, even in conversations where you may appear irrelevant (and maybe especially if you appear irrelevant).

Best wishes,

Sensei. Please be my teacher. I must learn from you... 'master' search.

Kiro
11-28-2015, 12:36 AM

Humbled! Since you're my discipline, uh, student, I will tell you the first thing you must do is insert yourself everywhere and anywhere, even in conversations where you may appear irrelevant (and maybe especially if you appear irrelevant).

Best wishes,

Just noticed you're a Female. Awkwaaard. Haha. Teach me to blend in the forum. And thanks for the advice.

Search
11-28-2015, 12:52 AM

Lol.

OMG! Since I'm a female, are you reneging on our deal?

Discrimination!

Oh, *snap,* you didn't.

J/K.

Enjoy the Forum, bro! Hope you have an awesome and beneficial stay here. Barkallah feek.

Just noticed you're a Female. Awkwaaard. Haha. Teach me to blend in the forum. And thanks for the advice.

Kiro
11-28-2015, 12:55 AM

Lol.

OMG! Since I'm a female, are you reneging on our deal?

Discrimination!

Oh, *snap,* you didn't.

J/K.

Enjoy the Forum, bro! Hope you have an awesome and beneficial stay here. Barkallah feek.

Females are like sages. They know a lot about hair and they are ninjas of the society. Scary kids.

Search
11-28-2015, 12:57 AM

Females are like sages. They know a lot about hair and they are ninjas of the society. Scary kids.
*Nods*

Females are sages.

*Sniffs*

All right, I'll take that as your apology.

*Apology accepted*

Now, eat dates, drink water, and be merry with your bros in Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.