/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Kiro
11-28-2015, 01:04 AM
:sl:

Dreams are a blessing, when you make them into reality then you have strived for that reality and gained content.

I finally did it. After all these weeks. Walah. It's been a bit tough but now 25 posts wooooo. Full member. All those struggles and pains are over!

So anyway, what are some of your dreams and goals; things you wish to accomplish?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed_z
11-28-2015, 06:43 AM
Asalaam O alaikum.... Jazak Alla khayr for asking and starting this thread. Welcome bro!

You know I know this hadith from our Beloved Messenger of Allah (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) who said that "I have come not but to perfect character." ...and also that "The heaviest thing on scales on the Day of Judgment will be beautiful character."

...and SubhanAllah it is not easy for me. I wish to achieve the meaning of the Hadith. One of Shams Tabrezi's rule on love is his saying...

It’s easy to love a perfect God, unblemished and infallible that He is. What is far more difficult is to love fellow human beings with all their imperfections and defects. Remember, one can only know what one is capable of loving. There is no wisdom without love. Unless we learn to love God’s creation, we can neither truly love nor truly know God.

...I just keep failing miserably in this goal!

ConcealedGem
11-28-2015, 06:49 AM
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله

I made so much dua to Allah and His given me sooooo much, more than I could ever imagine and I'm grateful الحمد لله for everything.

I have so many dreams and goals, make dua Allah make its easy for me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.