/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need answers to some of questions.

confusedheart
11-29-2015, 03:24 PM
I want to ask some of the questions that are in my mind ...

I want to know why I may be a kaafir or mushriq

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The-Deist
11-29-2015, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by confusedheart
I want to ask some of the questions that are in my mind ...

Go ahead.

I will try to assist you.

confusedheart
11-29-2015, 03:27 PM
Why it is said that some times when a muslim becomes lazy in his duties Almighty Allah becomes furious with him and turns his heart away from Islam. isnt it injustice.

The-Deist
11-29-2015, 03:29 PM
Why it is said that some times when a muslim becomes lazy in his duties Almighty Allah becomes furious with him and turns his heart away from Islam. isnt it injustice.
First of all, I haven't ever heard of that.

Secondly, What duties in particular?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
confusedheart
11-29-2015, 03:36 PM
no. 1 if someone doesnt go for offer prayer on 3 jumas continuously it is said that his heart is turned away from Namaz .

sister herb
11-29-2015, 03:45 PM
Salam alaykum

Calling another muslim a kaafir is always very serious matter. It´s not up to us as only Allah knows what is or isn´t in someone´s heart. Unfortunately many people don´t understand this but use a word kaafir very lightly.

http://islamqa.info/en/85102

AabiruSabeel
11-29-2015, 03:50 PM
Abu Hurairah :ra: narrated that:
the Messenger of Allah :saws: said: “Verily, when the slave (of Allah) commits a sin, a black spot appears on his heart. When he refrains from it, seeks forgiveness and repents, his heart is polished clean. But if he returns, it increases until it covers his entire heart. And that is the ‘Ran’ which Allah mentioned: ‏(‏ كلاَّ بَلْ رَانَ عَلَى قُلُوبِهِمْ مَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ ‏)‏ Nay, but on their hearts is the Ran which they used to earn.
[Narrated by Tirmidhi]

and Allah :swt: says:
And Allah wronged them not, but they had been wronging themselves. [Surah An-Nahl: 33]

greenhill
11-29-2015, 04:46 PM
I think you may have 'fused' things together.

You may be referring to the 'sealing of the heart', quite separate from missing Friday prayers.

Allah turns away those who actively pursue dunya despite the 'reminders'.

Syirk is the only unforgivable sin. Remember that. Then there are various levels of serious sins.. all forgivable depending on sincerity. Allah is Most Forgiving, remember that too!

:peace:

syed_z
11-29-2015, 11:58 PM
Asalaam O Alaikum my dear brother... :)

Allah (Swt) never wants to turn any one's heart away from Islam. He (swt) actually wants you to learn and turn your heart towards Islam....Consider the following Verse of the Quran - Surah Sajda Verse 21:

And verily, We will make them taste of the near torment (i.e. the torment in the life of this world, i.e. disasters, calamities, etc.) prior to the supreme torment (in the Hereafter), in order that they may (repent and) return

....The shorter punishments like difficulties, calamities, diseases, financial problems etc - may comes in our lives so that we turn towards Allah (swt), and that is His Purpose and seek refuge in Him. He always and always wants your heart focused towards Him and no one else!

Consider the case of Pharaoh, he had transgressed all bounds says in the Quran, yet Allah (swt) sent Moses (alaih Salaam) to warn him and give him good news if he obeyed. Why would he have done this for Pharaoh, who was the most disobedient, had He not cared for him?

He loves and cares for all of us, including you.

T L
11-30-2015, 12:13 AM
His mercy is all encompassing. May He be glorified! He knows you to your absolute core so He understands your struggles. He is your Guardian, your Protector. He created you, so why would He abandon you? Seek Him, and He will always guide you, not push you away :)

syed_z
11-30-2015, 01:06 AM
How and Why do you think you are Mushrik or Kaafir?

umairlooms
11-30-2015, 07:30 AM
Let us look at it from a Cognitive Behavioral Approach.
What the Quran says is about how Behavior impacts cognition. As a behavior becomes a habit, your cognition (thinking and self talk) starts to justify it or simply not care. That is how the 'heart is turned away'.

However, it does not mean everything is hopeless. All can be changed if you are motivated enough. This is not Allah's injustice, but it is the way human beings have been created. Our struggle against this is our 'inner fight' , it is our purpose.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.