/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who here is from West or is convert

confusedheart
11-29-2015, 03:40 PM
Are you going to tell me who and who is from the farther side.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
11-29-2015, 04:25 PM
I am from the USA and a revert to Islam

KhalidDaPoet
11-29-2015, 07:40 PM
What do you mean by the 'West" and "Convert" lol? Saying the West is a large place. Are you referring to America, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean Islands, Cuba, territories, etc. 'The West" was a term started to clump everyone together. Also 'Convert' islamically is not the right word. We are 'reverts' because Islam is what we were born to follow. Hence we were born as Muslims and later in life others led us away and now we are back to our original state called 'fitra' in English. To answer your questions I was born as for as I know in a hospital in Minneapolis, which is a city in a place called Minnesota (which ironically is a Native American word), which coincidentally belongs in a place called The United States which isn't even the actual name of the land lol. All of this not being anything I could decide which is why Allah (s.w.t) describes in Qur'an as well as Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) describing even the smallest hint of Nationalism haraam :-) hope this answers your question.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.