PDA

View Full Version : #DontBombSyria

strivingobserver98
11-29-2015, 10:51 PM
CIRCULATE! Forwarded message.

[emoji419]*#DontBombSyria

Asslamo Allaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,*

My Dear British Muslims,*

I address you in this hour when the drums of war are beating once again. I urge all Ulama, Imams, community leaders and Muslims to close ranks and stand united against this extension of war in the Middle East.

[emoji117] My dear learned friend, Mufti Amjad Mohammad has already articulated the thoughts (of British Ulama) on ISIS, Paris attacks and what the response of Muslims should be regarding this incident.*

https://t.co/Dd1DIlSWHO

[emoji117]*Let me make it abundantly clear! No Scholar stands with this group called ISIL/ISIL and nobody supports their Khilafah!*

[emoji117] But at the same time, I urge all of you to express your thoughts as a British citizen using this link and register your opposition to war on Syria.*

www.labour.org.uk/page/s/syria-consultation

Here are my thoughts which I have taken the time to express:

I fully agree with our Labour Party leader's view that any sort of military intervention in the Middle-East by the UK will not only increase the chances of terror related blowback in the UK, but also the loss of hundreds and thousands of innocent lives leading to a humanitarian catastrophe. I believe we be should speaking to the neighbouring countries such as Iran, Saudi, Turkey and Jordan for a diplomatic solution. We should try and weaken ISIS by stopping countries trading with them by buying their oil and stopping their arms supply.*

This so called War-On-Terror has only increased terrorism and made the world an unsafer place. We need to learn from the lessons of Iraq and Afghanistan.

In times of dire austerity, we should really be focussing on getting people back into employment and out of poverty, not wasting millions on war."

[emoji117] I will continue to express my opposition to the extension of war on Terror and I urge all Ulama and Imams to lead British Muslims from the front.*

Watch me tonight on Iqra TV (http://iqra.tv/)* where I will have the pleasure to host my honorable Guest (Head and Director of Masjid ul Aqsa) tonight at 21:00.*

[emoji818]Fulfill your duty, forward this message and stand united against oppression and tyranny.*

[emoji777] Vote NO on military action in Syria against IS in response to the Paris attacks:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/113064

(Maulana) Sulaiman Ghani
Shura, Wifaqul Ulama

جزاك اللهُ خيرًا

Date: 29NOV2015
Time: 19:35

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
11-30-2015, 01:49 AM
The British people say "no" to the bombing of Syria.

strivingobserver98
11-30-2015, 02:16 AM
Look at this...

TMGuide
11-30-2015, 02:32 AM
Subhannallah, imsad this really saddens me. Knowing that thousands, millions of poeple are effected by this war. May Allaah unite our hearts as Muslims ������

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
11-30-2015, 08:37 AM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

I have signed the petition and sent the following letter to my MP..........

Instead of spending billions of pounds on military action against Syria, please consider using that same money to rebuild Syria. In the long term this will win the hearts and minds of the Syrian people, and kindness will overcome terrorism. There has to be commercial benefits to both Britain and Syria, if we choose to build rather than bomb.

Britain had some justification in taking part in the first Gulf War, deep down the Iraqi people knew they were in the wrong, so no terror groups formed after. Britain had little or no justification to invade Iraq during the Second Gulf War, as Tony Blair has said recently, we may have been a cause of forming terror groups by our action.

Syria is very much the same as the Second Gulf war, we have to live with the future consequences of terrorism, because we cannot claim a just war, we are responsible.

I am a Catholic, at some point we shall all have to stand before God and justify our actions, how can any MP justify bombing more innocent people, when we are asked to love and pray for our enemies.

In the spirit of praying for justice and peace for all people
In the spirit of praying for justice and peace for all people

Eric

T L
11-30-2015, 09:57 AM
Oh.. this really devastates me..

T L
11-30-2015, 10:09 AM
It makes absolutely NO sense, at all. There aren't just Syrians living there, there's a whole world of people risking their lives everyday to help the crisis. Astaghfirullah. I was recently reading about a charity called Doctors Without Borders. Their hospital in Kunduz in Afghanistan was recently bombed, killing many patients including children and doctors working there.
"Twelve staff members and at least 10 patients, including three children, were killed; 37 people were injured including 19 staff members. This attack constitutes a grave violation of International Humanitarian Law."
Makes me so sad. There's no mercy. They are calling for a the United States and the Obama administration to consent to a thorough investigation.

BLAHHHH

strivingobserver98
12-02-2015, 06:10 AM
Countries bombing Syria at the moment:

USA
Russia
Britain
France
Australia
Saudi
Turkey
Bahrain
UAE
Jordan
Qatar

#StopBombingSyria

strivingobserver98
12-02-2015, 10:52 PM
BREAKING NEWS
PARLIAMENT DECIDES TO BOMB SYRIA

Innocent men, women & children will be killed as a result.
May Allah safeguard all the innocent.
Please keep the Ummah in Your Duas.

12341028 1000609906665395 3155842853835184101 n?oh870140f813bb12876d8735a05a007773&ampoe56EE2C5E -

MPs have voted by 397 to 223 to authorise UK air strikes against so-called Islamic State in Syria.
Prime Minister David Cameron argued in a Commons debate that action against the "medieval monsters" of IS was legal and would "keep our country safe".
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said the case for war "does not stack up" - but his party was split, with senior Labour figures voting with the government after the 10-hour debate.
RAF bombing raids could begin soon.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34989302

strivingobserver98
12-02-2015, 11:16 PM
Stats..

strivingobserver98
12-03-2015, 12:36 AM
"Tragically absurd. The UK parliament just voted to begin airstrikes in Syria.

One wonders how people can be so ignorant and blind. Forget about learning from history, we are talking about learning from living memory! Barely a little over a decade ago we saw the devastating effects of bombing Iraq and Afghanistan. The refugee crises, and ISIS, and the devastations of entire countries in that region, are the DIRECT result of Western bombings and invasions.

I'm all for getting rid of terrorists and overzealous murdering fanatics. But the people who will suffer the most from these bombs are the innocent people of Syria.

My heart truly goes out to them. Their own president is the worst butcher since Hitler. They have to face the brutality and craziness of ISIS. Russia and France have already entered the fray with their ridiculous strikes that have killed at least 600 civilians already. And now, the UK will jump on board as well.

I feel very, very depressed now. And frightened. For the innocent people around the world. For myself and my children.
More and more countries are getting involved, and we see similar patterns to what happened in 1915, and in 1940.

Are we heading towards WW 3?

Sallim, Allahumma sallim. حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل"

- Yasir Qadhi

strivingobserver98
12-04-2015, 08:05 AM
A letter sent by a non-Muslim family to a Muslim family after the UK government's decision to bomb Syria.

12308310 961547267226174 2890117101310711310 n?ohbe02740352224fb0ffa9d28d9de0e3f1&ampoe56E3F8E1 -

strivingobserver98
12-05-2015, 09:47 AM
This is a homework set for 9 year old children (Year 5)!

12301481 961786903868877 3950992836127733391 n?oh9fd2b87f6e6c5a331c01e9ab06d166e4&ampoe56E5B213 -

Eric H
12-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Greetings and peace be with you;

format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
"Tragically absurd. The UK parliament just voted to begin airstrikes in Syria.

One wonders how people can be so ignorant and blind. Forget about learning from history, we are talking about learning from living memory!
The people who learn from history are our leaders, they exploit the people, it would be no different today if Hitler and Goering were leaders of our governments. I say this because Blair, Bush, Cameron and other leaders use the tried and tested formula that dictators use for war.

This very clear, short, well thought out step by step strategy, shows how Goering manipulated the German people to the Second World War.

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."
We have seen much of the debates in parliament, David Cameron clearly used the well known Goering strategy for war, proving once again people are gullible.

At some point we all have to stand before God, including our politicians. we must pray for them also, that they will seek justice for all people.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people

Eric

OmAbdullah
12-06-2015, 10:08 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Many kaafir nations are unitedly attacking and killing the innocent Muslims in Syria. They call Muslims terrorists but they themselves are immune to the words terrorists and killers no matter how manifestly they commit mass murdering and terrorize the innocent children, women and men!!! Muslims are blamed to migrate to many countries but those kafirs are not blamed who bring their armed forces and air planes from far away to massively kill the Muslims in their own homeland and oblige them to run away and take refuge in other countries. Millions of the Muslims are killed in Syria but the UN figure doesn’t go beyond 240,000. Also it is never said that Bashaar is killing innocent people without any just cause! Rather they say that it is a civil war due to protest of people! If there is a sympathetic Muslim ruler and some blast happens in a protest due to some unknown killers, the media will blame the ruler saying that the protest was peaceful but the blast was caused to happen. Even it happened when it was said that the ruler of such and such Muslim country will be tried in the international court. But there is no such law against Bashaar to be judged in the international court. This is the law of justice of the man-made system!!!

The whole world is watching and while the kaafir belief is that they are the owners of this world and that there is no God on top of them, we Muslims believe that there is ONE POWERFUL GOD Who is The Owner and Sovereign of the whole universe. That One God is watching and testing us all and that is Allah, The Almighty.

We pray to Allah to forgive us as we are completely unable to defend our innocent brothers and sisters along with their children. We pray to Allah, the Almighty, the Azeezun-Muqtadir to forgive us and all of our Ummah, to make us steadfast on the siraat-al-mustaqeem, and to send HIS Tremendous Help to the weak sinful Muslims of this era, aameen. Surely, all this happened due to our weakness in the religion. We have made Allah angry so we are deprived of HIS Tremendous Help!!!

We all must repent to Allah, must become steadfast in our daily prayers, must pay the yearly obligatory zakat, must stop from banks with riba (interest / usury), must stop from copying the creation of Allah, must practice hijab for women, and must do a lot of astaghfaar and tawbah from all sins so that Allah be pleased and send HIS Help to our helpless Muslims.

We must remember that if Allah’s Help comes then the big carrier ships, air-planes and missile etc. of the enemies will be useless or even it may become trouble and destruction for themselves!!!
Surely, Allah Almighty has informed us more than 1400 years ago (when there were no huge carrier ships) that the mountain-like ships belong to Allah and that if Allah wants Allah will make them drowned.

Read the English translation of these verses of surah Ar-Rahman and surah Al-Shura:

Surah Al-Rahmaan (read as Ar-Rahmaan) verse 24:

وَلَهُ الۡجَوَارِ الۡمُنۡشَئٰتُ فِى الۡبَحۡرِ كَالۡاَعۡلَامِ​ۚ‏ 24

(55:24) His are the ships,23 towering on the sea like mountains.

Also in surah Al-Shura (read as Ash-Shura) Allah gave us glad tiding and said:

وَمِنۡ اٰيٰتِهِ الۡجَوَارِ فِى الۡبَحۡرِ كَالۡاَعۡلَامِؕ‏ 32

(42:32) And of His Signs are the ships that sail in the sea like mountains.

اِنۡ يَّشَاۡ يُسۡكِنِ الرِّيۡحَ فَيَظۡلَلۡنَ رَوَاكِدَ عَلٰى ظَهۡرِهٖؕ اِنَّ فِىۡ ذٰلِكَ لَاٰيٰتٍ لِّـكُلِّ صَبَّارٍ شَكُوۡرٍۙ‏ 33

(42:33) If He so wills, He can cause the winds to become still so that they will remain motionless on its surface. Surely there are many Signs in this for those who are wont to be steadfast and give thanks.53

اَوۡ يُوۡبِقۡهُنَّ بِمَا كَسَبُوۡا وَيَعۡفُ عَنۡ كَثِيۡر34

(42:34) He may, while forgiving much of the sins of those that ride these ships, drown them on account of some of their misdeeds.

وَّيَعۡلَمَ الَّذِيۡنَ يُجَادِلُوۡنَ فِىۡۤ اٰيٰتِنَا ؕ مَا لَهُمۡ مِّنۡ مَّحِيۡصٍ‏  35

(42:35) Then those who wrangle about Our Signs will come to know that there is no escape for them.54

Here we must remember the occasion of the Battle of Trench, when all types of unbelievers (kaafirs) had unitedly attacked Al-Madinah and before they reached , Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam, with his companions rAa, had made a trench on the open side of Madinah. (The other sides of Madinah were surrounded by mountains and / or heavy forests which were difficult for the armies to cross. The Muslims had put the mud /soil of the trench on the inside towards Madinah and they kept sitting behind the heap of the mud to defend themselves from the arrows of the enemies. The enemies, when reached, were surprised to see the deep, wide and long trench not easy to cross. So they fixed their tents outside the trench waiting to attack. The Muslims were alertly watching so that no one crossed the trench.

The situation became more tight and dangerous when the Jew tribes from Madinah side planned to attack the Muslims from inside. They had treaty with Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam that they would not help any enemy of the Muslims, but they broke their treaty and started attempts to attack the Muslims from inside. That was a very hard test for the Muslims. The munafiqeen (hypocrites) said discouraging words to the Muslims and went home. But the true Muslims had trust in Allah. They didn’t look at the numbers and power of the kafirs. They believed that all power belongs to Allah. They kept on sitting with the Prophet (Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him) praying the du’aa taught by him salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam. The du’aa was, “Allahumma-stur-awraatinaa wa aamin raw-aatinaa. After staying patiently for about a month, Allah’s Help came!!! At night a strong wind came on the kafir-side which made them restless. They had to run away in the darkness leaving all of their things near the trench. Next morning, the Muslims found their tents, swords and other weapons and shields etc. without any man. Their horses and camels were wandering here and there as the kaafirs had to run away from the storm on their feet!!! They had no time to ride their horses and camels. The Prophet (Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him) told the companions rAa that after that day the kafirs would never do offensive!!! They had a back-broken loss and a terrible defeat!!!
The Muslims passed the hard test and got lots of things. Then the case was decided with the Jewish tribe by exemplary punishment. You can read the story of this battle in the surah Al-Ahzaab. Allah praised the Muslims in the verses of this surah.

In the present era the situation is much harder for the Muslims as we can see that trench cannot help. The enemy can reach from far away within no time and makes attacks from the air. Although the Muslims are fighting so bravely on the ground that the enemies cannot bring ground forces. But, unfortunately, the Muslim parties don’t have a single device to face the air strikes. Also the enemies can send their missiles from far away ocean. So the fitan of Dajjaal are present now in many different forms. Therefore we must become practicing Muslims and repent to Allah with humbleness, praying for nasrun-min-Allah (the Help of Allah). Also it is important that all of the opposition parties in Syria must hold fast to the Quraan and Sunnah and become united as single body. I hope insha-Allah, when Allah’s Help reaches, the mountain- like ships, planes and missile etc. will become useless for them.

I routinely pray 2 rak’aat nafal salaat-haajah after maghrib prayer and pray with the du’aa, “Allahumma-stur-awraatinaa wa aamin raw-aatinaa. I pray for our peace and safety as well as for the peace and safety of our Ummah with the du’aa that Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam had told his companions at the occasion of the Battle of Trench when all kafirs had unitedly attacked Madinah.

Logikon
12-07-2015, 01:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

#DontBombSyria

Is it OK to bomb Islamic State?

This thread sounds like it was written by the Islamic State propaganda department.

You will recall that the Taliban and AlQueda were both accused of hiding behind women and children. "Thats not true" said the muslims. This thread implies that Islamic State are hiding behind women and children. "Thats not true" I hear you say.

So, is it OK to bomb Islaic State?

Search
12-07-2015, 02:04 AM
:bism:

Logikon, I do not follow your logic.

Maybe because you're illogical in what you've written/said?

How can the above be taken as propaganda material?

You do realize that women, the elderly, and children are victims of collateral damage that ensues from bombing Syria, people whose only fault is that they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Not that you care or so it would seem!

How about you not assume? There was already an article out that said Daesh on Yahoo! News that said the Organization is hiding behind the skirts of women, elderly, and children; yes, they are that evil.

Bombing doesn't cure the problem, does it? It only takes care of the symptoms of the problem. Maybe that's why people are against this action?

The problem with bombing, Logikon, is that children who, say, witness his innocent parents die just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time without any involvement with the Daesh - what do you think are the chances that they might easily be recruited themselves into Daesh or might think to become terrorists themselves? So, the cycle continues.

That said, Eric H, a wise and sane member of IB, reasonably put forth another idea that maybe rebuilding the Syrian nation destroyed by Daesh and Assad and airstrike would cut out the ideological ground from Daesh's existence.

Mercy begets mercy and violence begets more violence.

That said, I'm not going to say that it isn't okay to bomb the Daesh, provided that only the Daesh die and not more innocents! That said, can you or our governments give us that guarantee?

format_quote Originally Posted by Logikon
Is it OK to bomb Islamic State?

This thread sounds like it was written by the Islamic State propaganda department.

You will recall that the Taliban and AlQueda were both accused of hiding behind women and children. "Thats not true" said the muslims. This thread implies that Islamic State are hiding behind women and children. "Thats not true" I hear you say.

Eric H
12-07-2015, 06:36 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Logikon;

During the Second World War, the French resistance fighters hid behind women and children, they were terrorists to the invading German Army, The French could have put a uniform on to fight against the Germans, but they didn't. However, the French were on our side, so we called them freedom fighters.

You seem to be saying you would like all the IS forces to go out in an isolated camp, then you would like them bombed from the relative safety of a warplane, of which virtually none are shot down. Eleven of the most powerful military countries in the world are ganging up on Syria, you certainly want a very one sided war.

How can you possibly say this is a just war?

We are all created by the same God, the same God hears all our prayers, we have a duty to care for all of God's creation, that has to mean caring for each other, despite our differences. Jesus said we can do nothing greater than love God and love our neighbour, we are asked to love and pray for our enemies. I am a Catholic, I cannot see anything that Jesus said, that could justify what we are doing to Syria.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!