/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Best Age to Perform Umrah

Muqeet Ahmed
11-30-2015, 11:41 AM
Just the thought of performing Umrah energizes the devotee, but one should bear in mind that performing Umrah is an arduous task. Many people wonder ‘What is the best age to perform Umrah’, the age at which an individual can make the most out of these spiritual journeys. Many Ulema believe that it is better to perform Hajj and Umrah in young age. Youth? Juggling between responsibilities, overburdened with studies, carefree about finances, religious affairs… so not ‘their thing’, how could young age be the best age to perform Umrah?

Read More: Dawn Travels Blog

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.Fahed
11-30-2015, 06:11 PM
There is no certain age for Performing Umrah. Performing Umrah cleanses an individual from all the sins. I have many friends that performed Umrah while being kids and they kept performing Umrah several times in their Youth. They feel better each time they perform it. I think it's best to take advantage for your Youth and do it while young.

mohsinj
04-14-2023, 07:43 AM
There is no specific age requirement for performing Umrah. No doubt performing Umrah can provide spiritual cleansing and absolve an individual of their sins. I have several friends who performed Umrah in their childhood and continued to do so multiple times in their youth. Therefore, it is advisable to take advantage of the opportunity while young. To make the whole journey relaxing you should consider best travel agency, In my experience, Muslims Holy Travel offers exceptional Umrah packages that you should definitely consider checking out.

Malikfaraz
11-20-2023, 07:46 PM
You're advice is exceptionally great. But I want to know that what is the minimum age foe Umrah as I heard from somewhere that a 7 year old can perform umrah.
Is it right?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mrfantastic23
11-21-2023, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malikfaraz
You're advice is exceptionally great. But I want to know that what is the minimum age foe Umrah as I heard from somewhere that a 7 year old can perform umrah.
Is it right?
as salam alaikum brother how are you?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.