/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Finding hope in jannah

acting233242
11-30-2015, 08:25 PM
What awaits us on the other side? Like me do alot of you get through this really hard world but thinking of jannah? Does missing out on things in this world not seem so bad when you know you will have all you missed and more there? Does imagining something excite you wether it be a beautiful movie? Or world in a game you saw? Or something you wanna do or be or living in a castle with the most beautiful woman or man in world excit? Or flying? Or living out any sort of world you want wether it be a astronaut or a pokemon trainer , or to be part of the most beautiful place ever in else wonder magic and desires coming true excite you? It does for me because while other live in this dark world and think none of that is possible, i know all of it is in the next world we need only get past this one :) ahhh :) peace imagine flying over mountains on a dragon or flying horse through a gentle breeze only to come home to your castle knowing there is not any problems for the rest of forever! Oh jannah come faster:) do you guys feel this too? And trust all this will come true? :) peace on you , would love to hear your thoughts :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.