/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ponder-Creation

ajr
12-01-2015, 06:50 AM
Im sure we all pondered on Creation...why were we Created?

His most beautiful Attribute is Al-Hakeem (the Most Wise)

“Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?”
So Exalted be Allah, the True King: Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!
‪#‎Quran‬15: 115-116

We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them for a (mere) play” #Quran 21:16

We created them not except with truth (i.e. to examine and test those who are obedient and those who are disobedient and then reward the obedient ones and punish the disobedient ones), but most of them know not” #Quran 44:38

From these above ayahs we see the why in Creation, to worship Allah and that His Law is the Supreme Law and that all in the heavens and earth are governed by it.

The wise man cannot but acknowledge and accept that everything was created for a reason.

Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted are You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire” #Quran 3:190-191

The disbelievers attitude towards creation is ...

And We did not create the heaven and the earth and that between them aimlessly. That is the assumption of those who disbelieve, so woe to those who disbelieve from the Fire. #Quran 38:27

So to think we are created without purpose or to think that we were created to eat, drink and procreate,one would then say we are like animals, mankind is honored, Allah has honored man above other creations. If all the disbelieving man is concerned about is the enjoyment of this world then he is like the animals...Allah says...

while those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat as cattle eat; and the Fire will be their abode” #Quran 47:12
“Leave them to eat and enjoy, and let them be preoccupied with (false) hope. They will come to know!” #Quran 15:3

Those people are even more astray than cattles

“And surely, We have created many of the jinn and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, and they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). They are like cattle, nay even more astray; those! They are the heedless ones” #Quran 7:179

Allah has told us that creation is but a test, life is a test, death is a test. Those who obey will be rewarded, those who disobey will be punished.

And it is He who created the heavens and the earth in six days - and His Throne had been upon water - that He might test you as to which of you is best in deed. But if you say, "Indeed, you are resurrected after death," those who disbelieve will surely say, "This is not but obvious magic." #Quran 11:7

The Greatest reason why mankind was Created is to attest to His Oneness (Tawheed). All Prophets came with the same message

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e., do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth) #Quran 16:36

And Allah knows best...

*We are here to establish Islam on this earth!!! How is it that we remain silent?? Oh Muslims! Wake Up!!!*

*Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him #Quran 17:23*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
12-04-2015, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ajr
Im sure we all pondered on Creation...why were we Created?

Sahih International
And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.

Surah adh-Dhaariyaat, surah 51, ayah 56

ajr
12-04-2015, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.
Had you read the whole thread you would have found i did explain...

JazakAllah khairan for that:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.