/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Teacher breathes his last while giving Qur’an lesson

strivingobserver98
12-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allah grant him highest level of Jannah. Ameen.

RIYADH: Millions of citizens have joined Education Minister Azzam Al-Dakheel in offering condolences and prayers for the Holy Qur’an teacher who took his last breath while teaching students in the classroom. “Teaching is not just a job. Rather, teachers carry and spread a great message with upmost honesty and trust … rest in peace our colleague,” the minister tweeted.

Fahad Al-Hajji passed away at Hisham bin Hakeem Elementary School in Riyadh.

Another teacher at the school, who taught across the hall, says Al-Hajji was always committed to performing his duties as a teacher and was loved by all. During the lesson, Al-Hajji began feeling breathlessness and asked a student to call upon the school principal, repeatedly saying: “I’m very tired.” Before he could reach the hospital, Al-Hajji recited the shahadah and breathed his last.

“He was one of the best teachers professionally, morally, and spiritually, and thus deserves all our prayers,” said his colleague Yousef Al-Shaeie.
http://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/843686

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
12-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Ina lilahi wa ina ilhi rajioon.

What a beautiful way to die. Alhamdulilah, spreading the message of Allah swt.

May Allah swt make it easy for him in the next life Ameen.

Insaanah
12-01-2015, 07:49 PM
:jz: for sharing. Ameen to the dua.

This reminds me of a person who was involved in teaching/spreading/explaining khatm nubuwwat, ie countering qadiyanis, explaining that Prophet Muhammad :saws: is the last and final prophet and messenger of Allah, and there is no new prophet or messenger after him. Most of his time was spent on this. The angels took his soul when he had just performed hajj, and was in Masjid un Nabawi at the Prophet's grave, offering his salaam to the Prophet :saws:. He passed away right there, while doing so. Sub'haanallah.

TMGuide
12-02-2015, 01:49 AM
Inaa Lillaah wa Inaa ilaihi rajioon, may Allaah have mercy on him and allow all the childeren he taught to teach others. Beautiful ending alhamdulilaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
12-02-2015, 03:19 AM
:) SubhanAllah, Amazing innit?

How you can see them going to Allah while engaged in the best of actions and wish it was you, at the end of the two below, you can see them making an easy exit from this toilsome planet:

In this one he's apparently delivering a lecture on death, and then Allah gives the audience a practical demonstration.

some Prophets and companions had a much more difficult exit, may Allah send the angel of death to us when He is pleased with us and hopefully make it easy.

21.*Nay! When the earth is pounded to powder,
22.*And thy Lord cometh, and His angels, rank upon rank,
23.*And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face),
- on that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance profit him?
24.*He will say: "Ah! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for my Life!"
25.*For, that Day, His Chastisement will be such as none (else) can inflict,
26.*And His bonds will be such as none (other) can bind.
27.*(To the righteous soul will be said: ) "O soul in rest and satisfaction!
28.*"Come back thou to thy Lord,- well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him!
29.*"Enter thou, then, among My devotees!
30.*"Yea, enter thou My garden!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeON54DhMW4

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.