/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A warm greeting

Muna Abdelsalam
12-02-2015, 12:43 AM
As-Salamu alaikum dear Sisters and Brothers,

my name is Muna, I am a Muslim woman from Germany, converted last year and keen on reading, learning and exchanging knowledge.

I hope to find a inspiring environment to enrich my knowledge about Islam.

Currently I strive to improve my effort in prayer and fasting, both my spiritual and intellectual connection with ALLAH and to learn from others.

I believe as a convert you might meed specific difficulties as well as getting chances. It is a journey and I am right at the beginning :)

I wish you all the best and may ALLAH bless you,

Muna

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
12-02-2015, 12:53 AM
:wasalam:

Welcome to IB Muna :).

May Allah make this forum beneficial to you. Ameen.

Wow interesting! Feel free to post your story to Islam here: http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...s-post-33.html

Looking forward to your posts.

Search
12-02-2015, 02:18 AM
:bism:

:sl:

Hi, hun! Welcome to the board.

Hope you find your stay here beneficial and awesome!

Congratulations, btw, on your conversion, sweetheart!

I think it's great you're seeking knowledge as knowledge-seekers are always blessed here and hereafter!

Take care of you, precious sis.

Wishing you all kinds of awesomeness and happiness and health on this journey In-sha-Allah,

:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Muna Abdelsalam
As-Salamu alaikum dear Sisters and Brothers,

my name is Muna, I am a Muslim woman from Germany, converted last year and keen on reading, learning and exchanging knowledge.

I hope to find a inspiring environment to enrich my knowledge about Islam.

Currently I strive to improve my effort in prayer and fasting, both my spiritual and intellectual connection with ALLAH and to learn from others.

I believe as a convert you might meed specific difficulties as well as getting chances. It is a journey and I am right at the beginning :)

I wish you all the best and may ALLAH bless you,

Muna

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.