/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Invocations Against the Oppression of Rulers

abo mussaab
12-02-2015, 03:04 PM
اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ السَّبْعِ، وَرَبَّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ، كُنْ لِي جَاراً مِنْ (اِسمُه) وَأَحْزَابِهِ مِنْ خَلاَئِقِكَ، أَن يَفْرُطَ عَلَيَّ أَحَدٌ مِنْهُمْ أَوْ يَطْغَى، عَزَّ جَارُكَ وَجَلَّ ثَنَائُكَ، وَلَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ
O Allaah, Lord of the Seven heavens, Lord of the Magnificent Throne, be for me a support against (say the person’s name) and his helpers from among your creatures, lest any of them abuse me or do me wrong. Mighty is Your patronage and glorious are Your praises. There is none worthy of worship but You.
Allaahumma Rabbas-samaawaatis-sab’i, wa Rabbal-‘Arshil-Adheem, kun lee jaaran min [here you mention the person’s name], wa ahzaabihi min khalaa’iqika, ‘an yafruta ‘alayya ‘ahadun minhum ‘aw yatghaa, ‘azza jaaruka, wa jalla thanaa’uka, wa laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa ‘Anta.
[Al-Bukhaaree, Al-‘Adab al-Mufrad (no. 707) – Al-Albaanee graded it authentic in Saheeh Al-‘Adab al-Mufrad (no. 545)]
اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ، اللَّهُ أَعَزُّ مِنْ خَلْقِهِ جَمِيعًا، اللَّهُ أَعَزُّ مِمَّا أَخَافُ وَ أَحْذَرُ، أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ، الْمُمْسِكِ السَّمَاوَاتِ السَّبْعِ أَنْ يَقَعْنَ عَلَى الأَرْضَ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ، مِنْ شَرِّ عَبْدِكَ (اِسمُه)، وَجُنُودِهِ وَأَتْبَاعِهِ وَأَشْيَاعِهِ، مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالإِنْسِ، اللَّهُمَّ كُنُ لِي جَارًا مِنْ شَرِّهِمْ، جَلَّ ثَنَاؤُكَ وَعَزَّ جَارُكَ، وَتَبَارَكَ اسْمُكَ، وَلاَ إِلَهَ غَيْرُكَ
Allaah is the Most Great, Mightier than all His creation. He is Mightier than what I fear and dread. I seek refuge in Allaah, Who there is none worthy of worship but Him. He is the One Who holds the Seven heavens from falling upon the earth except by His command. (I seek refuge in You Allaah) from the evil of Your slave (say the person’s name), and his helpers, his followers and his supporters from among the jinn and mankind. O Allaah, be my support against their evil. Glorious are Your praises and mighty is Your patronage. Blessed is Your Name, there is no true God but You. (Three times)
Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu ‘a’azzu min khalqihi jamee’an, Allaahu ‘a’azzu mimmaa ‘akhaafu wa ‘ahtharu, ‘a’oothu billaahil-lathee laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa Huwa, almumsikis-samaawaatis-sab’i ‘an yaqa’na ‘alal-ardhi ‘illaa bi’ithnihi, min sharri ‘abdika [name of the person], wa junoodihi wa ‘atbaa’ihi wa ‘ashyaa’ihi, minal-jinni wal’insi, Allaahumma kun lee jaaran min sharrihim, jalla thanaa’uka wa ‘azza jaaruka, wa tabaarakasmuka, wa laa ‘ilaaha ghayruka.
[Al-Bukhaaree, Al-‘Adab al-Mufrad (no. 708) – Al-Albaanee graded it authentic in Saheeh Al-‘Adab al-Mufrad (no. 546)]
Both supplications can be found in ‘Hisnul Muslim’ – Fortification of Believers (Muslims)
See also: Praying Against the Jews, Disbelievers and Oppressors
and “Make du’aa’ against the tyrants…”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
12-03-2015, 12:14 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.