/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It's hard to smile...

IslamicRevival
12-03-2015, 03:23 AM
It's hard to smile in todays worlds, which is ravaged by 'proxy' wars and total disregard for life

It's hard to smile when you see the daily struggle of our brothers and sisters in humanity all over the world, particularly in Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Burrma..

It's hard to smile when the the oppressed are treated as the oppressors whilst the real terrorists are accepted as honourable people.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed_z
12-03-2015, 04:07 AM
Its hard to smile.... but when its sadness all around and you smile ...that's like the spark of light in the darkness....

Thaubaan (r.a) related that the Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) said "And I asked my Lord to not have my nation destroyed by a pervasive drought and to not give an enemy, from other than their own selves, reign over them by (allowing them) to uproot their Baidah (their society and their core place of rule)[ Though some areas may be afflicted with a drought, the nation as a whole will not be afflicted with it. Similarly, though enemies may subjugate some Muslim regions, they will not be able to conquer the entire nation.]. And indeed my Lord ‘Azza wa Jail (to Him belongs Might and Majesty) said, ‘O Muhammad, indeed if I decree a matter, then it is not returned (or prevented). And I have granted you for your nation that I will not destroy them by a pervasive drought and I will not give reign to an enemy, from other than their own selves, over them, (and they will not) uproot their Baidah; (and this) even if those from all areas gather over them (i.e. over the Muslims), but that some of them will destroy one another and imprison one another (i.e. though the two said requests are granted, Muslims will be afflicted by internecine struggles).’ Indeed all that I fear over my nation are misguiding Imams. If the sword is placed in my nation, it will not be raised from them until the Day of Resurrection.

Chapter of Destructive Evils
Book of the End: Great Trials and Tribulations
By Imam Ibn Katheer (R.A)

....only 2 wishes were granted, not the third. The internecine struggle is inevitable part of the Ummah's condition, especially in the end times....when as the Prophet (sallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) predicted "Harj (Killing) will be widespread.".... when the killing due to divisions will be spread in this Ummah....

....then as the above hadith claims, ..."I fear over my nation the Misguided leaders/Imams." Who are they? I believe they are the misguided religious and political leaders!

Abdullah Ibn Amr (r.a) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) said "Verily Allah (swt) does not seize knowledge by force, taking it forcefully from the people, instead, He takes away knowledge by death of the scholars, until there remains no scholar. The people will take ignorant leaders, who will be asked and will rule without knowledge. They are misguided and misguide others." (Bukharee)

Trials in General
Book of the End: Great Trials and Tribulations
by Imam Ibn Kathir (R.A)

Now you hear so and so is Kafir so and so is Musrik.....we are our own greatest enemy :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.