/* */

PDA

View Full Version : syria attack

abo mussaab
12-03-2015, 01:21 PM
12301776 121046744930386 2793895691200380716 n?oh1e4237a3b72cb5b58ce7b34cb6001532&ampoe56DCCDFC -
‏هذه الصورة ليست لوحه وﻻبي فلم
انها حقيقه بسوريا طفل يختبئ خلف عجل
من شدة القصف لوكان الطفل فرنسي لقامت الدنيا ولم تقعد
--------------------------------
this photo in syria afraid bombing france russia ext....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
12-03-2015, 11:01 PM
Greetings and peace be with you abo mussaab;

If you live in the Uk, please consider signing the stop the war petition at.....

http://act.stopwar.org.uk/petition/notinournamesyria

And just some thoughts on the war....

How will justice and peace happen in Syria?
Britain has just bombed an oilfield in Syria; at some time in the future this oilfield will play a part in regenerating Syria’s economy, who will have to pay to rebuild this oilfield?
Every bomb we drop will cause damage; who will have to pay to rebuild the damage done by our bombs?
Will it be ISIS, the British taxpayer or Syrians?

There cannot be true justice and peace until all this injustice is put right. How can any political solution happen, without compensating people for their loss? Every bomb we drop adds to the need for more compensation.

Surely the logical solution would be to stop the bombing, and instead spend our bomb money on rebuilding Syria

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people,

Eric

MuslimInshallah
12-04-2015, 01:47 AM
Assalaamu alaikum,

(sad) We are not "us" and "them"... we are all "us". Oh little one... if I could take you in my arms, I would...

May Allah, the Kind, Help us to find ways to spread goodness and stop wrongdoing.

Abz2000
12-04-2015, 02:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

There cannot be true justice and peace until all this injustice is put right.
The only way all injustice will be put right is if everybody submits to the law of Allah and humbly entreats Him.
However, that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon unless Allah does with the whole world as He did with the people of Jonah, they came around super-fast even after their prevalent practices of careless sin and oppressive violence when the abomination of desolation hovered over them. Oh how they manage to turn people who pray for them into people who heartily curse them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sfontel
12-04-2015, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abo mussaab

‏هذه الصورة ليست لوحه وﻻبي فلم
انها حقيقه بسوريا طفل يختبئ خلف عجل
من شدة القصف لوكان الطفل فرنسي لقامت الدنيا ولم تقعد
--------------------------------
this photo in syria afraid bombing france russia ext....
Horrible and heart breaking scene! I wish I could help him!

Syria is in civil war for a few years...as far as I understand Assad was figthing alone at the begining? Why?

The only thing I heard, from Bush times was "Assad must go!"...

Can anybody explain what is what?

Why many muslam want Assad out and why many dont?

Thank you and God bless!

Eric H
12-04-2015, 07:34 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Abz2000;

The only way all injustice will be put right is if everybody submits to the law of Allah and humbly entreats Him.
You are right, we need to submit to God. Sadly there is a simple formula that dictators use to manipulate their people into war, Herman Goering summed it up well; explaining how the German people were easily lead into the Second World War. The formula is so powerful, it can even be used in a democracy to bring people to war.....

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials
I remember seeing this quote many years ago. The question I ask is this, did Tony Blair and David Cameron know about this formula for war, and did they deliberately use it to manipulate the British people?

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.