/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2 Rakat Nafl Prayer for the Ummah

IslamicRevival
12-03-2015, 04:49 PM
Syria is burning, its people are drowning and the art of humanity is lost in today's world.
Prayng 2 rakat nafl for the ummah is the very least we can do

#prayfortheummah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
12-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Reminder:

Rather than raging [emoji35]online[emoji335], let's channel our anger at this outrageous decision made by the parliament to bomb [emoji378]Syria.

Let's be productive and rise for Tahajjud [emoji561] to make duā as this is one of the times it is accepted [emoji92].

The Prophet SalAllāhu alayhi wa sallam said: “The Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night [emoji292]remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?" [emoji288] [Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

"The duā made at tahajjud is like an arrow which does not miss its target." [emoji818]️[emoji817][Imam Ash-Shafi'i]

Ya Allāh destroy the oppressors and protect our brothers and sisters in Syria who will potentially be awoken by missiles in a matter of hours.

Search
12-03-2015, 08:57 PM
:bism:

:sl:

There's a very short and beautiful durood that I think is really wonderful that In-sha-Allah we can recite as well for the same purpose:

Allahumma-slih ummata Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wasallam
Allahumma-rham ummata Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wasallam
Allahumma-stur ummata Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wasallam
Allahumma-ghfir li ummati Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wasallam
Alhammua-hfaz ummata Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wasallam
Alahumma-nsur ummata Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wasallam

Meaning:

O Allah! Reconcile the nation of Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him.
O Allah! Have mercy on the nation of Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him.
O Allah! Veil the imperfection of the nation of Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him.
O Allah! Forgive the nation of Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him.
O Allah! Preserve the nation of Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him.
O Allah! Succor the nation of Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him.
:wa:

T L
12-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Great thread. Tonight is a very special night, it's jumuah and we're also uniting as an ummah to pray for those who are amidst the chaos. I pray that they find the anchor in God insha'Allah, that there WILL be Divine Justice. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.