/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Re: Posting too many threads in a short time

Umm Abed
12-03-2015, 07:31 PM
Salaam, hope all's well at IslamicBoard forums.

Ive noticed that some people post dozens and dozens of threads in a short period of time, sometimes in a day. Is this fine with the forum rules or will this constitute to spamming, as it is an excess.

What are your thoughts, mods?:shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
12-03-2015, 08:09 PM
:wa:

Wow your very observant masha Allah :D. Great quality.

From the members perspective there may be many reasons, eg. They have many thread ideas, but lack of time and patience.

As long as the threads are within the forum rules should be ok :ia:.

One of the benefits is that fresh topics and thread ideas come to mind, and that may promote more discussion points :).

Snow
12-03-2015, 08:43 PM
I'm not a moderator or anything, but I would guess that a forum would want their members to be active.
As long as their posts are not like ads or something totally ignorant.

Umm Abed
12-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Jazakallah Farhan;D, it may be a sign that I need to take over, lol just joking:giggling:

I dont post much, but I wish I was more active here.

Yes I agree, some people post a lot when they have something to share; however I do think that it would be better if similar threads were posted in batches - in their same threads, instead of making a whole lot of new ones, as threads can quickly disappear pages back, thus out of sight, - and lesser chance of discussion, somewhat; but thats just my opinion Farhan, I just want the best quality of posting methods for your site.

Jazakallah khair:)
@Snow , it would be nicer if people took to more active discussions in threads; but I agree with you as well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
12-04-2015, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Jazakallah Farhan, it may be a sign that I need to take over, lol just joking

I dont post much, but I wish I was more active here.

Yes I agree, some people post a lot when they have something to share; however I do think that it would be better if similar threads were posted in batches - in their same threads, instead of making a whole lot of new ones, as threads can quickly disappear pages back, thus out of sight, - and lesser chance of discussion, somewhat; but thats just my opinion Farhan, I just want the best quality of posting methods for your site.
Lol on a serious note, I think you would be a great mod Masha Allah.

Don't worry about not posting much, I know it must be very busy being a mother.

:jz: for the tips :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.