/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How much Allah loves you

AabiruSabeel
12-03-2015, 10:05 PM
يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنسَانُ مَا غَرَّكَ بِرَبِّكَ الْكَرِيمِ (6) الَّذِي خَلَقَكَ فَسَوَّاكَ فَعَدَلَكَ (7) الإنفطار

O mankind, what has deceived you concerning your Lord, the Generous,
Who created you, proportioned you, and balanced you?
[Surah Al-Infitar: 6-7]

Do you know how much Allah :swt: loves you?

Narrated `Umar bin Al-Khattab :ra:: Some Sabi (i.e. war prisoners, children and woman only) were brought before the Prophet :saws: and behold, a woman amongst them was milking her breasts to feed and whenever she found a child amongst the captives, she took it over her chest and nursed it (she had lost her child but later she found him) the Prophet said to us, "Do you think that this lady can throw her son in the fire?" We replied, "No, if she has the power not to throw it (in the fire)." The Prophet :saws: then said, "Allah is more merciful to His slaves than this lady to her son." [Bukhari]

Anas bin Malik :ra: narrated that the Messenger of Allah :saws: said:
“Allah, Blessed is He and Most High, said: ‘O son of Adam! Verily as long as you called upon Me and hoped in Me, I forgave you, despite whatever may have occurred from you, and I did not mind. O son of Adam! Were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky, then you sought forgiveness from Me, I would forgive you, and I would not mind. So son of Adam! If you came to me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you met Me not associating anything with Me, I would come to you with forgiveness nearly as great as it.’” [Tirmidhi]

Abu Musa :ra: reported Allah's Messenger :saws: as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, Stretches out His Hand during the night so that the people may repent for the fault committed from dawn till dusk and He stretches out His Hand during the day so that the people may repent for the fault committed from dusk to dawn. (He would accept repentance) before the sun rises in the west (before the Day of Resurrection). [Muslim]

Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet :saws: said, "Allah, the Almighty, says: 'Whosoever does a good deed, will have (reward) ten times like it and I add more; and whosoever does an evil, will have the punishment like it or I will forgive (him); and whosoever approaches Me by one span, I will approach him by one cubit; and whosoever approaches Me by one cubit, I approach him by one fathom, and whosoever comes to Me walking, I go to him running; and whosoever meets Me with an earth-load of sins without associating anything with Me, I meet him with forgiveness like that". [Muslim]

Narrated Abu Huraira :ra::
The Prophet :saws: said, "When Allah had finished His creation, He wrote over his Throne: 'My Mercy preceded My Anger.' [Bukhari]

Abu Hurairah :ra: narrated that the Messenger of Allah :saws: said:
“Verily, Allah when He created the creation, He wrote with His Hand concerning Himself, that: ‘My mercy prevails over My wrath.’” [Tirmidhi]

Narrated Abu Huraira :ra::
Allah's Messenger :saws: said, "Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: "Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?" [Bukhari]

It has also been narrated in Madarij As-Salikeen from Musnad Imam Ahmad,
Not a single day passes except that the oceans seek permission from its Sustainer to drown the son of Adam, and the angels seek permission to hasten and destroy him, and Allah :swt: says: Leave my servant alone, for I know him better as I have created him from earth. If he was your servant then do as you please but if he is My servant then My servant is from Me and will return to Me.

Al-'Awwam narrated: an old man who was guarding the coast told me: I met Abu Salih, the freed slave of 'Umar bin al-Khattab :ra: and he said: 'Umar bin al-Khattab :ra: told us that the Messenger of Allah :saws: said: "There is no night in which the sea does not approach the land three times and ask Allah for permission to flood it, but Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, restrains it." [Musnad Imam Ahmad]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.