/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Adele - Hello (Muslim Version) - By Omar Esa

strivingobserver98
12-04-2015, 09:12 AM
:sl:

This original song is everywhere these days! Listen to this alternative :ia:.

Hello Muslim version Lyrics

Hello it's me
I have finally found the courage to speak about those days
I was younger
so naive
Now my heart breaking up cause I know I let you down
Hello can I tell you
I'm just looking in the mirror, all sees a broken man
My reflections
full of pain
See my past was just a lie now my presents just a cry
But I was gifted another chance
By you Allah

Hello from the other side
I must've cried a thousand times
wanna tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
When I call I know that you'll always be there

Hello from the outside
I will never say good bye
My lord I love you for everything that you've done
You saved me, from life
It doesn't tear me apart anymore

Verse 2
Allah I know you here me
Cause you closer than my pulse which is running through my veins

And I love you so much
Your my all
my everything
Now I dedicate my life
To you
Allah
I wanna say

Hello from the outside
You saved me, from life

Brother if you love her then ask for her hand
Sister if you honour yourself marry him
And if your still searching for that special love
Don't worry cause we have Allah

Hello from the outside
You saved me, from life

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
12-05-2015, 05:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by najimuddin
Amazing voice :ma:
Sounds like mariah carey :)

strivingobserver98
12-05-2015, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Sounds like mariah carey :)
100x better of course ;).

Umar Ibn Farooq
12-21-2015, 04:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
100x better of course ;).
In Islam we shouldn't immitate kuffur acts.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
12-22-2015, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umar Ibn Farooq
In Islam we shouldn't immitate kuffur acts.

From Omar Esa himself

So thanks to Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) 99% of the response of my 'Hello' Muslim cover has been very positive. So the other 1% I want to address because they are my Muslim brothers and sisters. I always feel it's important we address everybody because we are Muslims and not everybody is going to always be happy with you. But that doesn't mean we should ignore people and say they are 'haters'. Their stance on the nasheed is that it is not allowed.

But my brothers and sisters, before I released it I sought a lot of advice from knowledgeable brothers who are learning under scholars as I write this and just yesterday SubhanAllah a brother kindly messaged me saying that his mufti who is a muhadith (master of Hadith) confirmed that this nasheed is permissible Alhamdullilah. My 1% brothers and sisters stop making Islam so hard. The amount of good the nasheed has done is all thanks to Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala). I constantly strive to be a better Muslim everyday and when I convey the message of Islam, I do it very carefully because I don't want to anger Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala). The nasheed has no instruments, I have changed 99% of the lyrics where my lyrics are about our real love of this life Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and I also advise brothers and sisters in the nasheed to stay away from haram relationships.

So please my 1% brothers and sisters, do not bring up issues if there is no issue to bring up. Finally, let's take our Islam from the Quran and Sunnah and pious predecessors and scholars of today not just anyone even if they have a big following and they are Muslim. I love you all for the sake of Almighty Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala).

HappyMuslimaa
12-22-2015, 02:17 AM
Lovely, mashallah

Umar Ibn Farooq
12-28-2015, 04:40 PM
Praise be to Allaah.Allaah has forbidden the Muslim to imitate the disbelievers, and the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) spoke very sternly concerning that, as he said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4031) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Abi Dawood. The prohibition on imitating the kuffaar applies only to that which is exclusively theirs and which is not common to them and the Muslims. What explains the meaning of exclusivity is that if the person who does that action is seen it would be said of him that he belongs to the group which we are forbidden to imitate. This can only apply to actions which are not done by anyone but that group. As for actions which are common to them and the Muslims, it is not correct to say that doing this is regarded as the forbidden type of imitation, because this action is not exclusive to them. Based on that, the rulings on things that are only forbidden because they are imitation of the mushrikeen vary according to time and place, and according to different traditions and customs. If that kind of clothing in a particular country is worn only by the kuffaar, then it is haraam for the Muslim to wear it in that country, but if in another country it is worn by both Muslims and kaafirs, then it is permissible to wear it in that country. Nowadays, wearing pants or suits is not exclusive to the kaafirs; rather they are worn by Muslims in most countries and they do not think that wearing it is imitation of the kaafirs, because it is not exclusively theirs. Based on this, wearing it is permissible and there is nothing wrong with it. We have previously quoted a fatwa of the Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas which says that it is permissible to wear pants and suits, and it is not imitation of the kuffaar. See the answer to question number 105412 and 105413. Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: What is the guideline on the issue of imitating the kuffaar? He replied: Imitation of the kuffaar may be in appearance, clothing, food and other things because it is a general word which refers to a person doing something that is done exclusively by the kuffaar, in such a way that whoever sees him would think that he is one of the kuffaar. This is the guideline. But if the thing has become widespread among both Muslims and kaafirs, then this imitation is permissible, even if it was originally taken from the kuffaar, so long as it is not haraam in and of itself, such as wearing silk. End quote. Majmoo’ Duroos wa Fataawa al-Haram al-Makki (3/367). He was also asked: what is the definition of imitating the kuffaar? He replied: The definition of imitating (the kuffaar) is when the imitator does something that is exclusive to the one being imitated. So imitation of the kuffaar means that a Muslim does something that is exclusively theirs. But with regard to that which has become widespread among the Muslims and is not a distinguishing characteristic of the kuffaar, this is not imitation, and it is not haraam on the grounds of imitation, unless it is haraam for some other reason. What we have said is the implication of these words. Something similar was stated by the author of al-Fath [Ibn Hajr], when he said (10/272): Some of the salaf regarded it as makrooh to wear the burnoose, because it was the clothing of monks. Maalik was asked about that and he said: There is nothing wrong with it. It was said: But it is the clothing of the Christians. He said: It was worn here. End quote. Ibn [Ibn ‘Uthaymeen] said: If Maalik hadquoted as evidence the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) when he was asked what should the pilgrim in ihram wear? and he said: “He should not wear a shirt or a turban or pants or a burnoose…”, that would have been better. In al-Fath (1/307) it also says: If we say that it is forbidden (i.e., purple saddle pads) because it is imitation of the non-Arabs, that is for a religious reason. But that was one of their unique characteristics at that time, when they were kuffaar. But now that it is no longer one of their unique characteristics, this meaning no longer applies, so it is no longer makrooh. And Allaah knows best. End quote. Fataawa al-‘Aqeedah (. 245). The purple saddle pad was a kind of thick blanket that the rider put beneath him on the horse. For more information please see the question number 21694. And Allaah knows best.
Source: https://islamqa.info/en/108996

From Omar Esa himself

Umar Ibn Farooq
12-28-2015, 04:41 PM
:sl: From Omar Esa himself
Where is this singer's proof that we can make parodies of kuffar songs? I gave you my proof. Where is his 'scholar's' proof?

Linkdeutscher
12-29-2015, 07:13 PM
I don't think this is correct! Does he use instruments though?

MuslimInshallah
12-29-2015, 10:19 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Umar,

(smile) Thank you for posting the opinion by islamqa. It was an interesting read.

I think, however, that it actually proves the opposite of what you seem to think it is saying. Singing a nasheed is not something forbidden, nor is it something that only a certain non-Muslim group is doing, and that defines them in a unique way.

(musing) I think perhaps you are thinking that the tune has also been used to accompany different lyrics. (smile) But you know, musicians have done this since forever. They take tunes and modify them according to what they are trying to express. And sometimes, what is expressed is something beautiful. And sometimes it is something not so beautiful. And when it is not in harmony with Allah's Will, then we should avoid it, of course.

(smile) Do you remember when the pop star Madonna put on some sort of burqa or niqab? Does this mean that we should reject these clothes? Or should we look at the intentions of the person who is wearing them, and what they are trying to express through their clothing?

(smile) I am happy that you are concerned about Pleasing Allah as best you can. It is an admirable trait. But perhaps you might consider another understanding of this question. And if you still feel it is not appropriate for you (and perhaps you are correct; we all have our particularities), please entertain the idea that others also are sincerely trying to understand Allah's Will, and that perhaps they may reach different conclusions to yourself. (mildly) And that they may, also, be correct, in their particular circumstances.

May Allah, the Sublime, Guide our questing hearts... and Forgive our errors.

Insaanah
12-31-2015, 09:35 PM
:salam:

One of the problems with such imitations also, is that the singer has to somehow find and fit words to get the rhyme and rhythm right, and these might not always be suitable or appropriate. As Muslims, we are asked to call on Allah by His Most Beautiful names:

And (all) the Most Beautiful Names belong to Allah, so call on Him by them... (7:180, part).

We tend to address Muslims with Assalaamu Alaikum, and non-Muslims with Hello, yet here Allah is being addressed the same way as a non-Muslim, with Hello. This does not seem appropriate.

He's saying hello from the outside, or the other side. What is an outside or other side in the context of Allah our Lord who is above the heavens? Unless he meant hello from below. Yet Allah is closer to us by His knowledge than our own jugular veins, and the other side/outside, implies a kind of barrier between us and Allah. Yet because this is the main phrase of the original song, it's in this one.

Then its specially recorded in a music studio with keyboards/synthesisers, while making a prayer to Allah, which also does not seem appropriate.

Even though the intention may have been good, it is better to have a nasheed that makes sense, and is respectful to Allaah, and ideally isn't an imitation that you're trying to fit words to, but something genuinely from the heart - and that can come from our own hearts, expressed in our own words, and no one will be able to express our deepest desires and wishes to Allah and talk to Allah in the way we personally, each of us with our troubles and situations, can. No nasheed needed.

And Allaah :swt: knows best.

Kiro
01-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Umar Esa.

hisnameiszzz
01-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Oooh, I hope he does a Taylor Swift or a Little Mix next! So can't wait. NOT!

MuslimInshallah
01-01-2016, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
:salam:

One of the problems with such imitations also, is that the singer has to somehow find and fit words to get the rhyme and rhythm right, and these might not always be suitable or appropriate. As Muslims, we are asked to call on Allah by His Most Beautiful names:

And (all) the Most Beautiful Names belong to Allah, so call on Him by them... (7:180, part).

We tend to address Muslims with Assalaamu Alaikum, and non-Muslims with Hello, yet here Allah is being addressed the same way as a non-Muslim, with Hello. This does not seem appropriate.

He's saying hello from the outside, or the other side. What is an outside or other side in the context of Allah our Lord who is above the heavens? Unless he meant hello from below. Yet Allah is closer to us by His knowledge than our own jugular veins, and the other side/outside, implies a kind of barrier between us and Allah. Yet because this is the main phrase of the original song, it's in this one.

Then its specially recorded in a music studio with keyboards/synthesisers, while making a prayer to Allah, which also does not seem appropriate.

Even though the intention may have been good, it is better to have a nasheed that makes sense, and is respectful to Allaah, and ideally isn't an imitation that you're trying to fit words to, but something genuinely from the heart - and that can come from our own hearts, expressed in our own words, and no one will be able to express our deepest desires and wishes to Allah and talk to Allah in the way we personally, each of us with our troubles and situations, can. No nasheed needed.

And Allaah :swt: knows best.
Assalaamu alaikum Insaanah,

(smile) I'm afraid I don't know the Adele song at all. I just was reading the nasheed lyrics posted, and they seemed nice to me.

I understood the song as a person calling out to God, a soft and humble "Hello" opening up the communication, which seems appropriate to me. I also understood the words about being on the "other side" and "outside" as a heart that felt lost and lonely wanting to be closer to Allah. (pensively) Someone who is off the Straight Path, who has wandered into dark fogs might feel away from his Creator, it seems to me. And might feel that the journey back towards God, as one of coming from an outside place to an inner place of light and warmth.

(smile) Anyway, that's how I read it. But of course, we each of us have our different understandings. And I respect that this poem might evoke a different response from another person.

May Allah, the Pardoner, Help us to be good with one another... especially when we differ.

ardianto
01-02-2016, 03:28 AM

I often thinking that I am 'too moderate' as Muslim, and I can understand if some people see me as "liberal Muslim". But even with this 'ultra moderate' mindset I still regard say "hello" to Allah as inappropriate.

I don't want to judge Omar Esa because as human he is not free from fault. But I hope he will not repeat this mistake again.

~Zaria~
01-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Assalamu-alaikum,

One longs for days gone by,

- when zikrullah (remembrance of Allah) emanated from the hearts (and not voices) of men,

- when the sincere poetry of a lover of Allah Taa'la, did not require vocals, synthesizers, a studio or stage,

- when the elder in his crackling, off-tuned voice, moved grown men to tears from the deep, unparalleled love of Allah and His messenger (sallalahu alaihi wasalam) etched in his heartfelt words,

- when 'lights, camera and action' were replaced by humble servants seated in the houses of Allah, gatherings of saaliheen/ siddiqeen and simple homes,

- and when we called to the way of Allah - not in the manner of the kuffaar, but in the manner of His most beloved, and our true and only role-model (sallalahu alaihi wasalam).

May Allah (subhanawataála) guide the ummah to all that is pleasing to Him.
Ameen

strivingobserver98
02-26-2016, 02:52 PM
This is his Dawah. :ma:

Umar Ibn Farooq
03-01-2016, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum Insaanah,

(smile) I'm afraid I don't know the Adele song at all. I just was reading the nasheed lyrics posted, and they seemed nice to me.

I understood the song as a person calling out to God, a soft and humble "Hello" opening up the communication, which seems appropriate to me. I also understood the words about being on the "other side" and "outside" as a heart that felt lost and lonely wanting to be closer to Allah. (pensively) Someone who is off the Straight Path, who has wandered into dark fogs might feel away from his Creator, it seems to me. And might feel that the journey back towards God, as one of coming from an outside place to an inner place of light and warmth.

(smile) Anyway, that's how I read it. But of course, we each of us have our different understandings. And I respect that this poem might evoke a different response from another person.

May Allah, the Pardoner, Help us to be good with one another... especially when we differ.
Don't understand why you have to make excuses. Proof is infront of you yet you twist it in your own words to support the imitation.

Knowledge and the sunnah of the prophet saw comes first. Your emotions/ihtijad should take a rest.

Umar Ibn Farooq
03-01-2016, 05:45 PM
This is his Dawah. :ma:

Don't get why a moderator such as yourself, is praising the wrong acts omar esa has committed.

He has imitated a kuffar. He has no right in Islam to sing such nonsense despite the praising lyrics. May Allah guide us.

pricklypear
03-01-2016, 05:59 PM
What an embarassment! Create original content if you must, but don't indirectly pay homage to the kuffar music industry by remaking one of their songs on behalf of Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.