/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This Is Not Logical

abo mussaab
12-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Ash-Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmee, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said:
“… is it logical that all the people should take from ash-Shaykh Rabee’ (only) and that their opinion is limited to the opinion of ash-Shaykh Rabee’ and that their criticisms/disparagement is restricted to the criticisms/disparagement of ash-Shaykh Rabee’ and that their (religious) legal verdicts are confined to the (religious) legal verdicts of ash-Shaykh Rabee’? This is not logical nor one can imagine it, not at all!…”
[Al-Fataawaa al-Jaliyyah (206/2)]
Ash-Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmee also said about him:
“…Ash-Shaykh Rabee’ is a Mujaahid, may Allaah reward him with good, I am inspired by him in his striving efforts to propagate the Sunnah and invalidating the innovations, and its people, and in him giving a (high level of) importance to the Sunnah and in its propagation with all that he is capable of; I ask Allaah to reward him with the best of reward for that, whereas due to that all Ahlus Sunnah love him. However, we do not follow him upon falsehood nor do we blindly follow him without a proof; and I ask Allaah to make me and him from those who cooperate upon righteousness and piety.”
[Al-Fataawaa al-Jaliyyah (193/2)]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.