/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the enemy

abo mussaab
12-04-2015, 12:53 PM

“If the enemy captures a single Muslim, it becomes waajib (obligatory) on everyone who has the ability, to rush to their rescue…”

And to think that, in the present time, there are hypocrites amongst the Muslims distributing leaflets promoting turning other Muslims over to the kuffaar and rejoicing and laughing when those from the Muslims are imprisoned. Such a sad state of affairs.

But, all praise is to Allaah, He judges with justice. May He exposed their identities and evil plots.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
12-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Anwar before personally feeling the oppression:

AMY*GOODMAN:*
And, Sheikh Saleh bin Fareed, you were among the first to get to the site after the attack. Can you describe what it is you saw?

SALEH*BIN*FAREED:*
But allow me first, for a minute, just to explain about Anwar.
When I met President Ali Abdullah Saleh, I asked him, "Do you have anything against him?"
He said, "No."
I said to him, "Then why do you keep him? You kept him for almost quite two years."
He said, "We kept him in jail because the Americans asked us to do that."
"Do you have anything against him?"
He said, "No."
And then I said, "OK. Have the Americans given you any proof?"
He said, "No. They failed. We wrote to them hundreds of times. We called them many times. And they could not give us even one line against Anwar."
Then I said, "OK, if that is the case—

AMY*GOODMAN:*Sheikh Saleh bin Fareed, we only have one minute left in the broadcast.

SALEH*BIN*FAREED:*—then why you will listen to them?"
OK, anyway, regarding al-Majalah massacre, in fact it was, I mean, a big shame and big blame on the Americans and on the American government and on our government in Yemen. I was one of the first people to arrive there.
What I have seen, I have not seen in my life, and I don’t think I will ever see, even if it is like a third World War.
Those people were living in a small valley only two kilometers from the tarmac road. We drove easily. We reached after five—10 minutes to the site, easily. And our minister of interior at that time, when they asked him, "Why you did not capture them?"
he said, "They live in high mountains like Tora Bora. We could not reach them," which is big false.
And when we reached there, there were hundreds and then thousands of people. We saw the flesh of the bodies of those people mixed with the meat of the cows and sheep and goats. Honestly, we could only find very, very few whom we could recognize. And we—it was mixed with hundreds of sheep and goats. And, I mean, they were all mixed together, I mean, with blood. And they got—they were bombed with about six or seven huge rockets from the—

AMY*GOODMAN:*
Sheikh Saleh bin Fareed and Nasser al-Awlaki, I want to thank you both for being with us. We’re so sorry the broadcast has ended. We will continue the conversation after, post it at democracynow.org.*Dirty Wars, which covers this, opens today in Washington, D.C., in Los Angeles and in New York at the*IFC*and Lincoln Plaza.

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/13697

We all saw how the oppressors create their own enemies and opposition and then attempt to accuse those who speak against their crimes of wrongdoing, brother delwar hossein sayidi is still in prison ):

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.