/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will ISIS cease to exist?

sfontel
12-05-2015, 02:59 AM
Would ISIS possibily cease to exist if their leader die? Or would ISIS probaly have somebody to substitute him?

Thanks and God bless!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
12-05-2015, 04:53 AM
If it's leader is sincere in his efforts to please God, establish the laws of the Quran and Sunnah, and work towards a united Islamic nation, he will be assisted inshaAllah, if the leader is an enemy of God and is working to remove the concept of an Islamic State by working as an agent of secular atheism in anticipation of an infidel world order where the concept of an Islamic State has been discarded, the leader will be killed and you will see his blood upon a spear before a global Islamic state is implemented InshaAllah.

Be careful of kafir media claims though because those sorcerers are able to conjure any falsehood in the minds of the gullible while they cover and commit their crimes, they can even make sin to appear as virtue and virtue as sin to those whose hearts have no solid founding on truth.

sfontel
12-05-2015, 05:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
If it's leader is sincere in his efforts to please God, establish the laws of the Quran and Sunnah, and work towards a united Islamic nation, he will be assisted inshaAllah, if the leader is an enemy of God and is working to remove the concept of an Islamic State by working as an agent of secular atheism in anticipation of an infidel world order where the concept of an Islamic State has been discarded, the leader will be killed and you will see his blood upon a spear before a global Islamic state is implemented InshaAllah.

Be careful of kafir media claims though because those sorcerers are able to conjure any falsehood in the minds of the gullible while they cover and commit their crimes, they can even make sin to appear as virtue and virtue as sin to those whose hearts have no solid founding on truth.
Ok...I just want to put in perspective beyond media...

Like if the 300 USA special ops succed in their efford....If something else would rise....

Thanks for the info...is faith based!

God bless!

Mr.President
12-05-2015, 06:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sfontel
Ok...I just want to put in perspective beyond media...

Like if the 300 USA special ops succed in their efford....If something else would rise....

Thanks for the info...is faith based!

God bless!
Who armed the afghan mujahideen ?
Who armed/supported Sadam ?
Who armed/supported Gadafi ?
Who armed/supported Bashar assad?
Who armed/supported Housin mubrak, naasar, now sisi ?

Of course if us elemenats isis then there will be other factions which will take its place !!!

Dumb US policy does not understand that it cant shov democracy into ppl minds ....

And its not about terrorism its about who controls which territory and proxy wars :(

Sorry for the offtopic but when us/west ceases its terrorist activities then we can expect some kind of peace #myopinion

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sfontel
12-05-2015, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President
Who armed the afghan mujahideen ?
Who armed/supported Sadam ?
Who armed/supported Gadafi ?
Who armed/supported Bashar assad?
Who armed/supported Housin mubrak, naasar, now sisi ?

Of course if us elemenats isis then there will be other factions which will take its place !!!

Dumb US policy does not understand that it cant shov democracy into ppl minds ....

And its not about terrorism its about who controls which territory and proxy wars :(

Sorry for the offtopic but when us/west ceases its terrorist activities then we can expect some kind of peace #myopinion
I believe you may not be off topic...

Like you asked who armed x and y....but you think was fir control of territory?

God bless!

M.I.A.
12-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Off on a tangent but Israel is funded or subsidised by America..

To the tune of 2-3 billion per year.

I'm speculating but at one point isrealy settlers..or government were buying plots of land from Palestinians.

sister herb
12-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Who is funding the daesh now? It is necessary to cut off their funding. At the same time need to ensure an economic growth, development and stability in the areas which they now are ruling. If those areas leave to the chaos, another similar group will born very soon after daesh.

Scimitar
12-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Yes, ISIS will cease to exist -eventually.

Scimi

M.I.A.
12-05-2015, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Who is funding the daesh now? It is necessary to cut off their funding. At the same time need to ensure an economic growth, development and stability in the areas which they now are ruling. If those areas leave to the chaos, another similar group will born very soon after daesh.

Russia says Turkey plays a big part in funding.

...and I think I heard...

That Turkey said Russia does.

sister herb
12-05-2015, 04:18 PM
But Russia funds already Assad. Does it then fund both? Hmm, why not.

BlueOwl358
12-05-2015, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Russia says Turkey plays a big part in funding.

...and I think I heard...

That Turkey said Russia does.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6757651.html

Russia unveils 'proof' Turkey's Erdogan is smuggling Isis oil across border from Syria

I believe Turkey says it also has evidence saying the opposite.

M.I.A.
12-05-2015, 04:30 PM
...solar power when?

...lol

On a side note, although I don't know when it was written or how accurate it is.

http://www.discoveringislam.org/euphrates_river.htm

Take it with a pinch of salt

syed_z
12-05-2015, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BlueOwl358
I believe Turkey says it also has evidence saying the opposite.
Russians has shared their's, Turkey hasn't.

All oil goes inside Turkey. Daesh sells Oil to Turkey for $25 a barrel andd Turkey in turn sells oil in the international market for $50 a barrel, if I'm not mistaken abt the global oil price rate. Daesh makes money through Turkey.

Daesh and Turkey have same goal, Take out Assaad. Russia supports Assad, how can Russia support Daesh?

As for Will Daesh Exist or no? I just have 1 Verse of Quran to share...

(17:81) "The truth has now come [to light], and falsehood has withered away: for, behold, all falsehood is bound to wither away!"

M.I.A.
12-05-2015, 04:56 PM
May Allah swt have mercy upon us and give us time to change.

IslamicRevival
12-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Our beloved master and prophet Muhammad peace be upon him spoke about these people 1400 years ago

Shortly after the battle of Hunayn while the Prophet ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) was distributing charity to a few people whose hearts needed to be reconciled, there came a man with a thick beard, prominent cheek bones, deep sunken eyes, protruding forehead and shaven head. He exclaimed: Fear Allah, O Muhammad! The Prophet ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) responded: 'Who will obey Allah if I were to disobey him? Am I not [sent as the] most trustworthy person on earth; and yet you trust me not?' The man then turned back, whereupon one of those present asked for permission to kill him. But the Prophet ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said: 'Verily, from the progeny (di'di) of this [man] shall come a people who will recite the Qur'an but it won't pass beyond their throats. They will slay the followers of Islam and would spare the people of idolatry. They will pierce through the religion just like an arrow which goes clean through a prey.
ISIS will eventually be wiped out by the will of Allah.

sister herb
12-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Russia started to claim that Turkey co-operate with daesh just after Turkey shot down a Russian fighter jet. Either they had kind of evicendes all the time or then it´s only one way to revenge to Turkey. That´s why I wouldn´t trust too much to kind of claims in the situation when leaders are arguing together.

Pygoscelis
12-05-2015, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sfontel
Would ISIS possibily cease to exist if their leader die? Or would ISIS probaly have somebody to substitute him?

Thanks and God bless!
It will cease to exist, and something else will replace it. This cycle has been spinning for centuries.

Mr.President
12-05-2015, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
It will cease to exist, and something else will replace it. This cycle has been spinning for centuries.
Couldnt agree more [emoji25]

M.I.A.
12-05-2015, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
...well its not often people get it right

new2010
12-05-2015, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
I do agree, western media are not interested in showing what Islam is about and their reports are based on lies moreover ignorance. I shared your attitude and didn't believed what they say or write; I still don't. However, we get reports from Muslims of the countries and scholars who do confirm their actions.

Did Al Qaida ceased to exist after the death of Usama Bin Ladin? There would be really good chance to show all the world what Islam is about since we have now the chance to demonstrate it, but we witness the opposite :(

sfontel
12-10-2015, 04:45 AM
Very cool map app I found.

http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/imperial-history.html

Kori Harpoon
12-13-2015, 08:54 PM
The mistake the US and others are making are the same after World War One and the rise of Hitler. WWI/Iraq War= WWII/ISIL>WWIII. If ISIL's leader is killed he will just be replaced by another lunatic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.