/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic Alphabet Course Is Acceping Students

MohammedK
12-05-2015, 07:16 AM
Salam Alakium, everyone my name is Mohamed and I like to talk to you about my Arabic Alphabet class it is a class that I'm providing for only $20 for anyone wants to learn Arabic alphabet basically it's a great course and if you too lazy to sign up nothing I can do for you. Just joking but it is a great course for anyone who wants learn the Arabic alphabet from home online without the need to To force yourself to memorize all 28 letters of the alphabet, In my course it is the most innovative and unique method that anyone can find online because unlike all other courses my courses and acquire the student to memorize alternate letters of the alphabet you learn to naturally throughout the course. That is one of the reasons why my courses so unique and innovative in the sense that you don't need to memorize all 20 letters of the Arabic alphabet you will learn to naturally throughout course. You may wonder well how will learn to naturally throughout the course if there is there is no reason for us to memorize the mall with answer that that is very simple. You learn the all naturally in by the means of lots of practice assignments dictation quizzes that is the method that will ensure that you memorize all 20 letters of the alphabet because you won't have to memorize them what what will take place instead is you will do a lot of practice assignments focusing on each letter until you have mastered it. I currently have 400 students rather 402 students signed up and I have a five star review and I used to teach udemy.com and you can check my udemy page which will be up on my homepage as well you can check the review and you can see for yourself on the amount of students that I have. If you're interested and I'm sure you will be you can also view the very first lesson freak you can view the whole entire first lesson for free before you sign-up. On my homepage once you see for yourself my courses worth every single penny you can sign-up To the course and as I said it's only $20. I will give a brief explanation about myself I studied at Knowledge international university which is a online Islamic university based in Saudi Arabia And I completed two semesters there but I had to stop due to cancer I was too sick to continue and I decided and I have to stop to to my illness before I signed up at KIU used to study at IOU And they're both very similar except that KIU has a fee while IOU only has a test fee. The courses based on chest allows book and his course at KIU and IOU except the one that I studied at Islamic online university was the free diploma course which meant that the course That I studied only had are you and no video because it was free so go ahead and sign up and I'm sure he would love discourse and as I said you can view the very first lesson entirely free voice sign-up.

Kindly visit me here:http://www.madinah-institute.com/page/arabic-alphabet

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MohammedK
05-26-2016, 05:58 AM
You can view my course totally free now as it is posted fully on YouTube for free to find my course search Arabic alphabet song on Youtube although my course is not a song that is the term my course and videos are showing for currently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Nf8xVrN24

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.