/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stabbing at Leytonstone tube station "This is for Syria!"

strivingobserver98
12-05-2015, 11:48 PM
*BREAKING*

Reports are emerging of a stabbing at Leytonstone tube station, the perpetrator yielding a knife allegedly said "this is for Syria!"

5Pillars are trying to verify whether this is the video of the incident.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
12-05-2015, 11:51 PM
At this stage there is very little info about this, so I would say don't jump to conclusions.

Leytonstone Tube stabbing a 'terrorist incident'

A stabbing at a Tube station in east London is being treated as a "terrorist incident", the Met Police has said.

Police were called to reports of people being attacked at Leytonstone station just after 19:00 GMT.

A man was arrested after being Tasered by police. One man suffered serious knife injuries while two others received minor injuries.

Detectives from the Metropolitan Police's Counter-Terrorism Command are now investigating the incident.

The Met said the suspect was reportedly threatening other people with a knife.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35018789

BilalKid
12-06-2015, 03:54 PM
so horrible :raging:

Search
12-06-2015, 05:40 PM
:bism:

:sl:

This is sick!

Ins-ah-Allah (God-willing), we shame and name such people (if and whenever known) to the authorities because they are a danger to themselves and all others.

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
12-06-2015, 07:26 PM
it did happen, i live here, in Leytonstone lol

Scimi

sister herb
12-06-2015, 07:56 PM
Salam alaykum

It´s sad to see how easy it´s spread hate. Spreading justice and caring of others is much more difficult.

Search
12-06-2015, 08:00 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Salam alaykum

It´s sad to see how easy it´s spread hate. Spreading justice and caring of others is much more difficult.
So true.

Interestingly, I heard professors of knowledge who were recently in a Islamic gathering talking about how in Islam altruism is so encouraged and that if everyone was altruistic as Islam asks, then there wouldn't be any need for justice. The only reason for justice arises is when between human beings there isn't any mercy.

sister herb
12-06-2015, 08:13 PM
Yes. Unfortunately so many people think that demand justice means same than demand revenge. People in the social media whose spread hate speech as well this man who stabbed unknown person in UK propably believe that what they are doing is ask justice. Unfortunately, they do not realize the difference between justice and revenge.

And of course, it´s much easy to ask just only revenge, very easy. It means that you personally doesn´t need to make much to change the things. Only what you need is to hate. Having justice you have to make hard work and a lot.

sister herb
12-06-2015, 08:24 PM
Newspapers normally write more about happenings in their near areas. That´s nothing strange. I would claim that this Leytonstone stabbing wasn´t the main news in China, Ruanda or Argentina.

Search
12-06-2015, 08:27 PM

Yes. Unfortunately so many people think that demand justice means same than demand revenge. People in the social media whose spread hate speech as well this man who stabbed unknown person in UK propably believe that what they are doing is ask justice. Unfortunately, they do not realize the difference between justice and revenge.

And of course, it´s much easy to ask just only revenge, very easy. It means that you personally doesn´t need to make much to change the things. Only what you need is to hate. Having justice you have to make hard work and a lot.
I think in our time things have been so perverted that we no longer understand the basic and essential principles of Islam.

Why even about justice if we as Muslims believe in Allah SWT's promise that nobody will be wronged an atom on Judgment Day and we shall all be recompensed for our actions (even if it was an atom of good).

I don't know if it is possible in our time to have true justice for people's suffering, I'll be honest.

What I do know is that we cannot imitate the evil against which we would seek justice ourselves as an ummah (nation).

Islam has clear guidelines about what we should do when and from whom to take that guidance; to do anything else is to err, and to err is to basically become like headless chickens, which is what it seems to be the modus of operandi of Daesh, Boko Haram and their ilk and therefore they have given a disgust of themselves to Muslims and non-Muslims worldwide and therefore we're (Muslims and non-Muslims) united against this type of evil.

Scimitar
12-06-2015, 08:28 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/06/eu...ube-stabbings/ CNN lol

sister herb
12-06-2015, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search
I don't know if it is possible in our time to have true justice for people's suffering, I'll be honest.
I know, it´s difficult many times. But we have to try if not for any other reason than keep as humans.

I have had to think kind of matters many times while I have been a human right activist almost last 30 years now for the issue of Palestine (and sometimes also some other human right issues too). After hearing and seeing a lot of pain and suffering it´s sometimes difficult to think clearly. But I have to try. Without it I could now rush around the world and forum, calling for the death of all Jews, Westerners, Americans...

:embarrass

May Allah keeps me calm and fair.

Scimitar
12-06-2015, 08:55 PM
http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Th...36938#pid36938

Scimi

Search
12-06-2015, 08:59 PM

I know, it´s difficult many times. But we have to try if not for any other reason than keep as humans.

I have had to think kind of matters many times while I have been a human right activist almost last 30 years now for the issue of Palestine (and sometimes also some other human right issues too). After hearing and seeing a lot of pain and suffering it´s sometimes difficult to think clearly. But I have to try. Without it I could now rush around the world and forum, calling for the death of all Jews, Westerners, Americans...

:embarrass

May Allah keeps me calm and fair.
Masha-Allah that's great, sis that you're doing this job.

In-sha-Allah, sis.

Barakallah feek.

Logikon
12-07-2015, 02:00 AM
The thing is that Syria has been wrecked by the Syrians. Not by anybody else.

Search
12-07-2015, 02:36 AM

Corrected it for you here!

format_quote Originally Posted by Logikon
The thing is that Syria has been first wrecked by the Syrians, then anybody else.

You're welcome!

strivingobserver98
12-07-2015, 05:25 AM
Cameron: Bombing ISIS will make Britain safer

2 days later...

Man stabs commuters in underground station saying 'This is for Syria'.

DanEdge
12-08-2015, 06:21 AM
CNN (on TV) is reporting that the brother of the attacker warned police that he was mentally unstable and needed treatment. UK police have acknowledged receipt of this warning.

--Dan Edge

sister herb
12-08-2015, 07:56 AM
^^ That´s so typical: when who ever else attack against others and has mentally problems, people start to discuss why the goverments cut the health care budget and when person who attacks and has mentally problems is a Muslim, people start to discuss how to stop immigration and end extremism.

:hmm:

sister herb
12-08-2015, 08:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Logikon
The thing is that Syria has been wrecked by the Syrians. Not by anybody else.

Really? At the first we need to think why Syrians started to demonstrate against their ruler and why their ruler (Assad dynasty) was able to keep all power so long time. Who or what made it possible that this dynasty didn´t need to care the demands of its own people but started to butcher them?

Remember that everything affects everything else in world politics.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.