/* */

PDA

View Full Version : “…perhaps because of their slander, my sins will be lightened for me…”

abo mussaab
12-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Our Shaykh, the Muhaddith of the Lands of Yemen, Aboo ‘Abd al-Rahmaan Muqbil ibn Haadee al-Waadi’ee (rahimahullaah) said:
“So it was the calamities and the advice from those who love the Da’wah that drove me to have kindness and to not keep up with the enemies, who do not have anything but insults and abuses.
Also, due to my teaching, writing and giving Da’wah, I was not able to find time to keep up with those enemies. So let them say what they want, for my sins are many, and perhaps because of their slander, my sins will be lightened for me and instead fall upon their shoulders.”
Source
https://rahmaniyyahpublishing.wordpr...ercy-upon-him/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.