Welcome to the forum :).

:ia: you benefit here.

Linkdeutscher
12-07-2015, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:wa:

Welcome to the forum :).

:ia: you benefit here.
:ia: Brother, I can benefit from my brothers and sisters here and others can benefit from me.

May Allah guide us all and grant us and make us neighbors of his Messenger, Muhammadurrasoolallah :saws: in al Firdaws! Ameen.

strivingobserver98
12-07-2015, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher
:ia: Brother, I can benefit from my brothers and sisters here and others can benefit from me.

May Allah guide us all and grant us and make us neighbors of his Messenger, Muhammadurrasoolallah :saws: in al Firdaws! Ameen.
Ameen.

Brother just curious isn't "Al-Wahhab" a name of Allah. Is it okay to call yourself Wahabbi?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
12-07-2015, 12:54 AM
The Wahhabi is here.

Takbeer!
Assalamaulaikum.

Ardianto the non-Wahhabi is here too. So, let we go to masjid and perform salah together without dispute about difference between us.

[smile]

Linkdeutscher
12-07-2015, 12:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Ameen.

Brother just curious isn't "Al-Wahhab" a name of Allah. Is it okay to call yourself Wahabbi?
Bro I don't call myself a Wahhabi really, more like a shield against people who call the people of Sunnah such!

I don't agree with the term Wahhabi neither do I believe such a thing exists!

Linkdeutscher
12-07-2015, 12:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamaulaikum.

Ardianto the non-Wahhabi is here too. So, let we go to masjid and perform salah together without dispute about difference between us.

[smile]
Wa alaykum Salam

Of course brother!

Abz2000
12-07-2015, 01:06 AM
:sl:

Allahu Akbar!
Zindabad zindabad. Lol

Welcome to the forum brother
I too have noticed people calling others "wahhabi" just for being close to the Quran so i happily embrace the label - i think they mean "fundamentalist" lol but i like that too.
One of my older brothers used to call Majid (this dude from where i grew up) a "wobbler" because he stopped being a gangster and grew a beard and would admonish them.

I thought: "majid good - brother naughty - aaaaah - wobbler good!"

Ah such wonderful logic!

syed_z
12-07-2015, 01:34 AM
Asalaam O alaikum from a Muslim brother and not a Wahabi....

Welcome to the Islamic Board - and not a Wahabi/Salafi Board

Theres a saying that first impression is the last .....I hope you see yourself learning from other Muslims as well who are also people of Sunnah...

All of us are containers of God on earth and each contains knowledge of His and His knowledge is unending....

(18:109) Say, "If the sea were ink for [writing] the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement."

“Uba’i ibn Ka’ab told us that the Prophet said: Once Moses stood up and addressed Banū Isrāīl. He was asked “who was the most learned man amongst the people”. He replied: “I (am the most learned)”. Allah admonished him as he did not attribute the source of absolute knowledge to Him (Allah). So Allah said to him: “at the junction of the two seas there is a slave of Mine who is more learned than you are.” Moses asked: “0 my Lord! How can I meet him?” Allah said: “Take a fish and put it in a large basket and you will find him at the place where you will lose the fish.

Salaam :)

Kiro
12-08-2015, 11:00 PM
Yes. My German brother is here.

Scimitar
12-08-2015, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
:sl:

Allahu Akbar!
Zindabad zindabad. Lol

Welcome to the forum brother
I too have noticed people calling others "wahhabi" just for being close to the Quran so i happily embrace the label - i think they mean "fundamentalist" lol but i like that too.
One of my older brothers used to call Majid (this dude from where i grew up) a "wobbler" because he stopped being a gangster and grew a beard and would admonish them.

I thought: "majid good - brother naughty - aaaaah - wobbler good!"

Ah such wonderful logic!
ah I must spread rep around before giving it to Abz again :D you lucky people :nervous:

greenhill
12-09-2015, 02:21 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

eesa the kiwi
12-09-2015, 07:31 AM
welcome bro good to see you around

Linkdeutscher
12-09-2015, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Yes. My German brother is here.
Masha Allah

Linkdeutscher
12-09-2015, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
:salam:

Thanks! How are you? What's going on there nowadays btw?
:rolleyes:

Umm Abed
12-09-2015, 08:45 PM
Assalamu alaikum, may you have a good stay :)

Kiro
12-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Masha Allah
Yes. Indeed Allah willed it.

eesa the kiwi
12-09-2015, 10:20 PM
:salam:

Thanks! How are you? What's going on there nowadays btw?
:rolleyes:

still the same, still got brillo devients promoting there nonsense and a few modernists
alhamdulilah am good

Hamza :)
12-10-2015, 08:12 AM
As a sister truly said sometime back, "Other forum members are migrating to ib." lol

Hamza :)
12-10-2015, 08:13 AM
wa'alaykumas salam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

sup fam

Linkdeutscher
12-11-2015, 10:02 PM
still the same, still got brillo devients promoting there nonsense and a few modernists
alhamdulilah am good
Bro there's some creep at Ummah trying to get married to me, wth???

eesa the kiwi
12-11-2015, 10:46 PM
Bro there's some creep at Ummah trying to get married to me, wth???
just a troll, i got sent a rep by the same user that said "x"
oh and remember curious muslim? turns out he was a pathological liar and made everything up
even invented the character jennifer the little girl who had cancer and wanted to embrace islam before she died

he just came clean in the lounge

lonewolf007
12-11-2015, 11:34 PM
wasalam brother link hope yo see you back on uf soon insha'Allah :)

Linkdeutscher
12-12-2015, 04:28 PM
just a troll, i got sent a rep by the same user that said "x"
oh and remember curious muslim? turns out he was a pathological liar and made everything up
even invented the character jennifer the little girl who had cancer and wanted to embrace islam before she died

he just came clean in the lounge
lol i made dua for that girl omg

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.