Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
12-08-2015, 01:06 AM
:bism:

:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:sl:
Just sharing the vid, Allah knows best.
Re-posting what I'd posted in another thread to an IB member supporting the Daesh (with minor corrections of my original post):

ISIS/Daesh/Islamic State(IS) is NOT the awaited Islamic Caliphate, and this is [....] dangerous projection of what [...][some extremist Muslims] want to see in the Organization.

The Prophet sallalahu alayhi wasallam (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "There will be a group of people at the end of time who are young and have foolish dreams. They speak from the words of the Best of the Creation (i.e. the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wasallam (peace and blessings be upon him's hadith). Their faith does not even reach their throats and they pass out of the religion like an arrow passes through its prey..." (Sahih Bukhari 8:51).

I now quote from a scholarly book on Armageddon:

"Prophet sallalahu alayhi wasallam said they have crazy dreams, foolish aspirations and fanciful imaginations (sufaha al-ahlam), which means they have distrubed minds and a lack of understanding. Despite this intellectual deficiency they speak from the sayings of Prophet sallalahu alayhi wasallam and they recite the Quran. People are fascinated by their speech, as they recite Quran and hadith for everything. On the Internet, they seem like scholars, throwing Quranic verses and hadiths right and left, using them to support their dreams and aspirations, such as the establishment of a Utopian society or an Islamic state as they conceive it should be. At the time when the whole world is corrupted during the Last Days, these ignorant young people will come and talk about Islam.

"However, they are
not wise, intelligent or even good believers. Prophet sallalahu alayhi wasallam continued saying, 'Their faith does not even reach their throats (i.e. it is nothing) and they pass out of the religion like an arrow passes through its prey.' This is what we are experiencing today. These youths recite the Quran and bring hadiths as evidence, but in an incorrect manner, and so derive their own rulings without any knowledge of the subject. They put things together as they like, to fit their needs. They do not even have a rudimentary background in Islamic knowledge and they use verses of the Quran which were meant for unbelievers out of context, applying them to believers. As mentioned before, the Khwaraij are not bound to a specific time, but are any and all who fall under that description by going out of the bounds of the religion, declaring Muslims as unbelievers. This is the methodology of the Khawarij in the Last Days was mentioned fourteen hundred years ago by Prophet Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wasallam."

The books goes on to then discuss how the Khawarij are spreading their ideology, which I'm not detailing here because I want to quote the relevant part:

"All the while they are suppressing and concealing the truths of mainstream classical Islamic teachings, conspiring to silence anyone who speaks against their extremism. They are inheriting the intolerance and oftentimes violence, seen in the Khawarij of the past, killing Muslims and other innocent people who do not agree with their aberrant beliefs, engaging in subterfuge in various countries where they have no right to do so. These youngsters around the world are brainwashed with qawl az-zur—the bearing of false fitness. They apply the Quran and hadiths in the wrong manner, and set off in pursuit of their wild dreams. The Prophet sallalahu alayhi wasallam described them precisely and foretold that they would reappear in the Last Days and this has come to pass."

:wa:

LaSorcia
12-08-2015, 01:18 AM
I almost never watch any posted videos, but I watched this one. It made me cry. Satan tried to do the exact same thing to the Christians about 1500 years after its founding, and now he is doing it to Islam at about the same time. Thank you for sharing.

On a lighter note, it made me realize my pronunciation of Arabic is absolutely horrible, sounds nothing like what it should lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.