/* */

PDA

View Full Version : living not dying

2true
12-08-2015, 12:46 AM
I say that peace can not come until Ishmael makes peace with His Father Abraham. Ishmael must let go of the hatred for Issac so He can see. The Jews are the stumbling block. How long oh Ishmael before you understand. Are you willing to remain as a destroyer and never prevail. You do not understand the will of God If you are not willing to understand this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
12-08-2015, 01:21 AM
Welcome to the forum, brother.

Not every Muslim hates Jews. I've ever donated my money to a health clinic in Israel that gives free health care. I just against the extremist among Jews who have hatred in their hearts and want to eliminate all Arab. If there are peaceful Israeli who are willing to create peace between Jews and Muslims, between Israeli and Arab, my hands are always open to welcome.

Lets we work together to create peace in the world. :)

MuslimInshallah
12-08-2015, 03:37 AM
Greetings 2True,

Mmm... did you know that in the Qur'an, Isaac is a Prophet of God... as is Ishmael? (And, indeed, so is Abraham). That they are all considered Muslims (of those who strive to surrender to God). (smile) Also, I have seen no mention of any hatred between the two. Nor of Ishmael being in any conflict with his father. (smile) Isaac is a good man who serves his Lord, and Ishmael is a good man who serves his Lord. The details of their lives are different, but they both strive to walk the Path that leads to God.

May God, the Bountiful, Help us to find the beautiful stories that inspire us to be good to one another.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.