/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blind mystics prediction for 2016

Khalid Saifullah
12-09-2015, 11:16 AM
Muslims don't believe in Modern day predictions by secular "prophets". However, the predictions of a blind mystic has startled the world.

According to her, Muslims will invade Europe from 2016 onwards, causing Europeans to flee en masses from the continent.

By 2043, the Caliphate will be firmly established in Europe and Rome will become to new Muslim capital. THE WORLD WILL PROSPER.

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1497-...ive-you-chills

Are we in the midst of the battles of the end of time now (Malhamatul kubra)?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
12-09-2015, 11:55 AM
@Scimitar might know something about this :D.

From the link the mystic has crazy predictions like: "2130: With the help of the aliens, civilisations will live underwater." :/.

Scimitar
12-09-2015, 12:08 PM
She was in touch with Jinn, blatantly.

Only true believers get visions in dreams as we are told in ahadeeth.

She was not a Muslim and with a name like baba vanga - I strongly suspect she was a shaman (uses Jinn).

1 truth - mixed with 99 lies.

As for the question, Are we in the midst of the battles of the end of time now (Malhamatul kubra) If we look at the comparatives between the Abrahamic traditions, we find that all claim that the Malhama (or in the case of Judaism and Christianity - Armageddon) starts in Syria (As Sham)

It has started i believe...

Scimi

Scimitar
12-09-2015, 02:45 PM
And so do they... (the ahlul kitaab)

what does that tell us?

Interesting times we find ourselves witnessing. Right?

I been following the buildup for years, ever since 2001 attack on twin towers.

I think this subject should no longer be anathema on these boards and discussed openly as this is something we should not be ignorant about.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
12-09-2015, 03:01 PM
The Muslims are coming for sure.

...if they build homes or destroy themselves in the fitna of freedom...and there neighbours along with them, I do not know.

Khalid Saifullah
12-09-2015, 03:06 PM
I've stated in the first paragraph that Muslims don't believe in such predictions, so this is to serve as information as to what's on the minds of those around us. So pls take note of that.

Never mind non-muslims, but the kashf of even Muslims is not to be taken as definitive knowledge. Only Allah Ta'ala knows the future and our concern should be to prepare for death, not to prepare for living another 1000 years as the kuffaar yearn for.

Most of these soothsayers mix a lot of lies with the truth, as you can see from some of the preposterous predictions, but look at the broader picture. We are living in a world of both chaos and advancement, both of which are changing our reality daily. Muslims are always aware of their surroundings and are seeking the best course to please Allah in any situation. So pls take it in this spirit.

Scimitar
12-09-2015, 05:21 PM
Bro - you are missing the point. Just use your common sense - you know? that God given faculty?

All three abrahamic tradtitions are claiming we are in the end time and that Syria is the hotbed where the Malhama starts - you opined this yourself but from a strictly Muslim POV in your OP - yet, as soon as I mention alignments from the other two traditions, you want to ignore this.

Lets take a look at some stats.

Muslims and Christians make up more than half the worlds population.

The Jews are a minority, numbering less than 13million in the whole world.

Most of the worlds population think we are in the end times. This would include the Muslims, Christians and the Jews aas well even people from other faith groups.

The prophecies regarding such times from our own faith, are manifesting and have been manifesting since waay before I was born.

Like you - I consider two Qiyamahs, one at death and the major one when the universe is called to cease.

But we cannot ignore the importance of these times either brother.

You have correctly aired a concern - that we could be in midst of the battles which occur in the end times, now.

I am telling you that is the case, but it has only just begun. I do not think it is not the malhama yet. But it is rapidly shaping up to be. And it starts in Syria. As Sham... just wait til Lebanon falls next and then bump this thread.

We can talk more then in sha Allah.

Scimi

Khalid Saifullah
12-09-2015, 07:35 PM
My good brother scimi, what would be our obligation once the Malhama starts and how will we know when it actually starts ?

Scimitar
12-09-2015, 07:46 PM
That depends on your understanding of current events in the timeline of the eschatological process.

I will let you know if and when I think it has actually started. I do think we are close. Allahu alam.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.