/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Guidence for Job change

shareefeee
12-10-2015, 01:49 AM
Assalaam u Alaikum

I am working for a Government bank in India. I came to know that this job is haram for a muslim. kindly guide me in finding a job which is halal.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Welcome to the forum.

These kinds of questions really worry me. Why is that? If we were to seriously take a look at the way of the world these days, there is almost no area on this earth that practices the way of life during the times of the prophet and his sahabahs. We are living in a secular world and practicing secular laws and whether working with banks or not, still utilize money to live and indirectly practice riba (via loans etc). Like it or not, we are tainted already.

Only way to avoid anything secular is to live out of the reaches of these secular 'tentacles' and to be self sustaining. A bit difficult I reckon.

When Syaitan made an oath to mislead humans, it was with a plan to ensnare all humans, not just some. To do so, the manipulation of laws needed to negate that of religious teachings to the point where accepted practice and God's commandments became at odds with one another. Why is that? Because of the devil's plan from the beginning, slowly eroding the fabric of religion and instilling in its place something else so that people will be lead astray by the laws they follow and the laws were helped shaped by him and his army of followers....

Know that we are at the end of times where the challenges facing the ummah is going to be a great one, where it is not going to be easy to practice our deen. Of course banking is in the frontline of riba but that extends its influence to all levels of society who use currency. I suppose, paying zakah will be a way to 'clean' and 'purify' the earnings. Allahu Alim.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.