/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What comes next?

acting233242
12-10-2015, 03:05 AM
Jannah thats what comes next? Forever? What do you do forever? Can we fly forever on our dragons? I know many say u wont want to do thing like in dunya but i want to live in greece and ski forever and have all the pets and be a respected actor that people watch? Is that possible? When i dream i become these things and allah made us be able to dream so can anything litterly be possible with no stop?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shafat10
12-10-2015, 09:19 PM
If I understood your question correctly brother / sister, you're saying that what comes after Jannah, and can you get Greece and skiing in Jannah. 2 questions basically.
First off, the Physics of this universe doesn't work like it is in the afterlife. That's one main point. Physics of this world says that the universe will end, it had a beginning, time had a beginning and will have an end and so on; but the Physics of the Akhira or afterlife is different.
Like Allah says in the Quran in Surah Ikhlas, chapter number 112, verse number 3, He begets not, nor was He begotten, indicating that Allah doesn't have a beginning, nor an end. So we understand that time is only applicable in our universe and time was created for the ease of people, there's nothing really like time. If you do a bit of research on Time and Physics, this will be clear to you. Hence Jannah, will be forever, and forever means forever, because there's nothing like past, present and future. Everything is in a moment of NOW, or what we say, PRESENT. Either way, that's deep science and I won't go there.

Second question was you like Greece and skiing, Allah says that you will get stuff better than what you can even imagine. You will get something the eyes have never seen, the ears have never heard, the brain has never imagined, similar stuff, extraordinary. So yes you will get much better than Greece and skiing if you go to Jannah.
Hope this answers your question.

Moshy
12-11-2015, 05:35 AM
In the Quranic verses, Allah the Almighty states that any desires of man will be given in jannah.

“Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein.” (Surah al Zuhruf)

Narrated Abu Hurairah:

"The lowest place of any of you in Jannah will be that Allah will tell him to express his wish. He will wish and wish again. Allah will then ask him: `Have you expressed your wish?' He will answer: `Yes, I have.' Allah will say: `You will have what you have wished for and the like thereof along with it.''' (Muslim)

According to the Quran, Nothing comes after Jannah. Why would we want to go to another level when we shall never be bored in Jannah :

"He has admitted us into the abode of eternal bliss, out of His grace. Never do we get bored herein, never do we get tired."
Quran [35:35]

Moshy
12-11-2015, 05:39 AM
In the Quranic verses, Allah the Almighty states that any desires of man will be given in jannah.

“Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein.” (Surah al Zuhruf)

Narrated Abu Hurairah:

"The lowest place of any of you in Jannah will be that Allah will tell him to express his wish. He will wish and wish again. Allah will then ask him: `Have you expressed your wish?' He will answer: `Yes, I have.' Allah will say: `You will have what you have wished for and the like thereof along with it.''' (Muslim)

According to the Quran, Nothing comes after Jannah. Why would we want to go to another level when we shall never be bored in Jannah :

"He has admitted us into the abode of eternal bliss, out of His grace. Never do we get bored herein, never do we get tired."
Quran [35:35]

You can ask Allah to fly forever on dragons, ski in Greece and become a respected actor [emoji4]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Moshy
12-11-2015, 05:39 AM
Sorry idk how i posted it twice. Plz delete my first post admin.

acting233242
12-11-2015, 08:01 AM
Thank you that brought me lots of peace

Moshy
12-11-2015, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by acting233242
Thank you that brought me lots of peace
Feel free to ask any question on the forum [emoji4] .

InshAllah you will have your questions answered and you will find the forum beneficial.

acting233242
12-11-2015, 03:50 PM
I will thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!