/* */

PDA

View Full Version : your most favourite quran verses?

BilalKid
12-10-2015, 11:25 PM
out of all verses, tell yours :shade:
The Quran 65:04 (Surah at-Talaq) “And whosoever keeps his duty to Allah, He makes matters easy for him.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
12-10-2015, 11:33 PM
The Quran 24:35 (Surah An-Nur) "Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things."

strivingobserver98
12-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Never give up hope in the mercy of Allah :swt:.

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." - (Quran 39:53)

Khalid Saifullah
12-10-2015, 11:45 PM
Surah Ebraheem 14
Ruku 6
Verses 35 - 41

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BilalKid
12-11-2015, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalid Saifullah
Surah Ebraheem 14
Ruku 6
Verses 35 - 41
someone quote this? :awesome:

ardianto
12-11-2015, 02:10 PM
"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted"
(Al-Hujurat: 13)

I love learn about cultures, I love to be friend with anyone. And I joined in this forum because I wanted to meet people from other places in the world and know them closer. That's why the verse above is my favorite.

BilalKid
12-14-2015, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted"
(Al-Hujurat: 13)

I love learn about cultures, I love to be friend with anyone. And I joined in this forum because I wanted to meet people from other places in the world and know them closer. That's why the verse above is my favorite.
worldwide pple here :shade:

zaynab114
12-31-2015, 06:46 PM
I say that the guidance of God is the only guidance. We are commanded to submit to the Lord of creation, to pray, and to avoid evil. You will all be assembled before him. It is God who created both the heavens and the earth; that is the truth. On the day when he says "Be," it is. His word is the truth. On the day when the trumpet is sounded, he will reign. He knows all that is seen and hidden. He alone is wise and knows all.

-Qur'an, Al-An'am, Surah 6:71-73

SofiaMonroe
01-01-2016, 09:49 PM
Mine is "Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is oft forgiving." (71:10)

Fainoz
01-02-2016, 12:50 AM
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَا لَكُمْ إِذَا قِيلَ لَكُمُ انفِرُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ اثَّاقَلْتُمْ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ أَرَضِيتُم بِالْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا مِنَ الْآخِرَةِ فَمَا مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فِي الْآخِرَةِ إِلَّا قَلِيلٌ

(o you who believe, what is the matter with you, when you are told to march forth in the cause of Allah, and you cling on to the earth? are you pleased with the life of this world to the afterlife? and what is the life of this earth in comparison to the next, except a short enjoyment)

greenhill
01-02-2016, 04:32 AM
There's much in the Quran still not discovered in any detail by me to accurately point to any verse with conviction.

A general guide most applicable for constant reminder would be in surah Al Fatihah itself, the 4th verse "iyya kana'buduwa iyya kanasta'in" - to You only we worship and to You only we seek help. . . Whilst we run around trying to solve our problems forgetting that nothing happens without His permission.

I also like surah At Tin (95)

:peace:

BlueOwl358
01-02-2016, 07:55 AM
"To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. Indeed, Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy." (Quran 31:26)

"The Day when We will fold the heaven like the folding of a [written] sheet for the records. As We began the first creation, We will repeat it. [That is] a promise binding upon Us. Indeed, We will do it." (Quran 21: 104)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.