/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Trump Set To Lose A Fortune As Muslim Business Partners Begin Boycott

strivingobserver98
12-11-2015, 10:14 PM
This is what happens.. Tut tut..

Donald Trump clearly hasn’t learned any lessons from the backlash he suffered for his crude and offensive remarks against Latinos. After he doubled down on his declarations that Mexicans were “criminals and rapists,” a number of his business partners cut ties and sent shock-waves through his already-shaky “business empire.” Now that he’s decided he wants to ban all Muslims from entering the United States, his business partners in the Muslim world, who have made Trump millions, are furious and beginning to cut their own ties to rambunctious demagogue.

Arabian Business has reported that the regional retail powerhouse Landmark Group has stopped selling Trump’s products in over 160 stores from Libya to Pakistan.

Khalaf al-Habtoor, the owner of the United Arab Emirates-based conglomerate Al Habtoor Group, told the Associated Press that he has rescinded his previous support for Trump and is furious at the mogul for his disgusting statements:

“If he comes to my office, I will not let him in. I reject him. Maybe we can meet somewhere where I can debate with him in a very civilized way, not in the way he approaches people. When he was talking about Muslims, attacking them … I had to admit I made a mistake in my supporting Mr. Trump. He is creating a hatred between Muslims and the United States of America. Extremists like ISIS will thank Mr. Trump for his comments — this is very dangerous what he is doing to the United States when strength is partnered with ignorance and deceit, it produces a toxic mix threatening the United States and our world.”
http://www.occupydemocrats.com/trump...begin-boycott/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
12-12-2015, 02:12 AM
Was interveiwed by Al Hurra TV (Algerian) regarding Trump and the Leytonstone stabbing today after Jummah salaah.

Will link when its up in sha Allah.

Scimi

strivingobserver98
12-13-2015, 05:20 PM
As sir Alan Sugar would say... YOUR FIRED.

Kori Harpoon
12-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Remember about Trump: if elected, he would consider a law requiring all Muslim Americans to register in a national database.

The Jewish group Bend The Arc said: “Registering everyone of a certain religion to a list? We've seen that. It doesn’t end well."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
12-14-2015, 05:56 PM
Muslim Business World to Trump: ‘You’re Fired’: http://www.voanews.com/content/musli...d/3099560.html

M.I.A.
12-14-2015, 10:26 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/1...ew-high-216741

...America knows what it wants apparently.

Now all he needs is a stash and a uniform.

strivingobserver98
12-15-2015, 11:06 AM
Now the NBC has him fired.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.