/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do not be amazed by the Haraam Wealth of others

Ridwaan Ravat
12-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Hazrat Ibn Abbas رضي الله عنهما relates that Sayyidina Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم said;

"Do not envy one who amasses wealth which is not Halaal for if he gives from it in charity, it is not accepted and whatever remains behind is a provision for Jahannum."

S O M E T H O U G H T S
Haraam wealth is a source of destruction in this world and the Aakhirah. If there is no goodness in Haraam wealth; can anyone deceive himself in the pursuit of it?

Can we envy a possessor of impermissible wealth? Does anyone desire a miserable outcome in the Hereafter?

A great impediment in our lives is that we are envious of the possessions of others but sadly, we slip into ingratitude at the bounties we are enjoying. We first need to express gratitude for the Halaal wealth we have been endowed with and express further gratitude for Allah Ta'ala saving us from Haraam wealth.

May Allah Ta'ala instil into our hearts the value of Halaal wealth and cause us to make every effort in securing the same because simply, our salvation in the Aakhirah depends on our means of sustenance.
آمين يا رب العالمين

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-12-2015, 07:37 PM
I have often heard the expression, "money is the root of all evil". I relayed this and once got a correction on it. He pointed out that money is nothing, it is the LOVE of money that is the root... the same could be said then about the love for most things.

We got to love Allah.

My mind is racing with thoughts on this subject but my finger won't keep up, it'll be a jumble of words, incoherent. So, I'll end here instead.:embarrass

:peace:

T L
12-12-2015, 11:04 PM
With anything Allah (swt) provides us with in this life, there is always a way of purifying it in His name. I see money as evil, but God has given us the ability to use it wisely. It is very simple; if you fear Him whole heartedly, you will never fall into Satan's traps.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.