/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Purity in Islam!

Shazia Haqique
12-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Hi!I have a question,I want to know about it quick so I'm asking you!
Is it necessary to wash any clothes with a little mazi on them three time and to squeeze after every wash with your full strength?!
Note:I read in a hadith that clothes with Nazi on them could be made pure with just sprinkling some water and n the area where Mazi is

Holy Prophet(S.A.W) lived in a desert where there was not enough water,so did they really washed their clothes three times!?
Note:I'm a student so im usually very busy and I can't spend that much time in washing my clothes and I have frequent Mazi discharge and I'm really really going through string waswasa about purity of stuff and it is taking me away from Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummshareef
02-07-2016, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shazia Haqique
Is it necessary to wash any clothes with a little mazi on them three time and to squeeze after every wash with your full strength?!
Note:I read in a hadith that clothes with Nazi on them could be made pure with just sprinkling some water and n the area where Mazi is
As a mum of growing sons I follow the ruling that if the size of the spot of mazi on the clothing is more than the diameter of a dirham coin, then it must be cleaned off before it can be worn for salaat. If the size of the spot is less than a dirham, then it is recommended but not compulsory, that they are cleaned. Mazi should be washed off with water, but it depends on which madhab you follow as to whether it should be rinsed three times though this is good practice. Ghusl is not necessary in this case though the presence of mazi does violate wudu. If however mani is present then ghusl is necessary and the mani must be cleaned off before salah. If the mani has dried out then I will use my fingernail to scratch it off, in accordance with the hadith:

Sahih Muslim Hadith 566 Narrated by Aisha
When I saw (dried) mani on the garment of the Messenger of Allah (saws), I simply scraped it off with my nail, and he (saws) offered prayer while wearing those garments.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.