/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Purifying clothes in Islam

Shazia Haqique
12-13-2015, 03:00 AM
1)Is it Obligatory to wash clothes three times and rinse till no more drop is coming out?!

2)Is it necessary to wash clothes with little Mazi on them three times and can you wash the pure clothes with the clothes with Mazi on them in a single bucket once?!

Note:I'm a 15 years old boy and I have a problem of emission of Mazi(even without arousal or anything,it happen almost everyday)I'm a student so I am pretty busy all the time,I don't have enough time to wash the clothes thrice and rinse them after every wash!Would it be acceptable if I just wash it once in a single bucket along with the pure clothed?!
May Allah reward you for your help & May Allah bless you (Amen)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shazia Haqique
12-13-2015, 03:47 AM
I read somewhere if the impurity is thick such as blood,feaces,dung etc it can be made pure just by washing once,but if the impurity is liquid it needs to be washes thrice with rinsing after every wash!Kindly help me!
May Allah Reward you and bless you!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.