PDA

View Full Version : Letter to withdraw your Muslim child from Sex Education

strivingobserver98
12-13-2015, 01:23 PM
From a friend who is a barrister

------

SEX EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS

YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CHILD

Do you want your 11 or 12 or 13 or 14 year old son/daughter to be taught about sex and homosexuality in school (except to the extent that the subject is covered in a science lesson that forms part of the national curriculum?)

If not then you have the right to withdraw your child (11-15 years old - years 7 to 10 inclusive)
from sex education under under s. 405 of the Education Act 1996.

Schools will send out letters to inform you that your child will be starting SRE (sex and relationship education) lessons but will not tell you of your right to withdraw your child. This is because:
1. they do not have to
2. It is costly to make alternative arrangements for your child

If you want to withdraw your child write to your school in the following terms.

------------------------------------------------
SEX EDUCATION

Dear Sirs

I wish to withdraw my child__________ class____ from sex education Under s. 405 of the Education Act 1996.

I understand that he/she will complete the compulsory elements required by the national curriculum.

Name of Parent_________

Signature of parent___________

Date _________

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
12-13-2015, 04:55 PM
Asalamualykum,

That's good to know.

Alhamdulilah.

saif-uddin
12-14-2015, 05:26 PM
جزاك الله خيرا
Great reminder

Ummshareef
01-03-2016, 08:54 PM
:sl:

:jz: for this. This is something that really worried me when my kids were at state school. Some of the things that are taught in these lessons are really, well, scary. They tell the poor impressionable kids lies like that unnatural relationships are perfectly normal, vile acts are good for you etc. Truly disturbing. Subhanallah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karl
01-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Why do they teach sex education so late? A lot of 11 to 14 year olds are already in relationships, young women of 12 years old having babies is no big deal here, well it is to the pro homosexual hypocrites. Muslims should be educated in Muslim schools, sex education should be taught by the parents, so there are no problems. The state schools promote degenerate behaviour, I don't know why any Muslim would send their offspring there. You my as well send them to Black Mass too. Then again those demon worshippers still believe in God. The Marxists in the state schools are worse.

Nafmaq
02-10-2019, 06:57 AM
Assalamaualikum can any one please tell me if this letter can be used in state schools in England now adays? As I can see someone posted it in 2015(4yrs ago)..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.