/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it mentioned in Quran or Sayings of Any of the Prophets that ?

anonymous
12-13-2015, 02:07 PM
I wanted to ask if it is explicit mentioned in the Quran and Hadith that is forbidden for any person to get married if he cannot do a specific act in conjugal relations due to some issue

The act I am talking about is liplock, where 2 lips meeting each other

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Why so specific?

If we have to learn addition in maths by going through all the combination of number between 0 and gazillion billion and whatever else..llions, that would be forever before even learning subtraction. the point is to learn by examples and then apply on whatever combination is given.

If a million reasons why we should, be encouraged to, will be blessed if, forget about that it is the favoured thing to do, getting married, why are you looking at a single thing to make what is applicable to everyone to become forbidden or haraam. Why?

Look at why you can and are eligible for marriage, how you could be a good spouse and insya Allah, a good parent.

:peace:

ardianto
12-13-2015, 03:00 PM
Liplock?. Do you mean kissing?.

There is no ayah or hadith which say that if someone doesn't want to do kissing then he/she cannot get married. But kissing is an important act of intimacy which the husband and the wife poured out their feelings of love to each other. Marriage without kissing is dry.

anonymous
12-13-2015, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Liplock?. Do you mean kissing?.

There is no ayah or hadith which say that if someone doesn't want to do kissing then he/she cannot get married. But kissing is an important act of intimacy which the husband and the wife poured out their feelings of love to each other. Marriage without kissing is dry.
I cant make it any simpler than this :

Is it acceptable for someone to marry if they kiss anywhere else except lips ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
12-13-2015, 06:54 PM
Salam alaykum

Do you mean this?

http://www.islamawareness.net/Sex/fatwa_sex_001.html

Sorry your question isnĀ“t very clear.

greenhill
12-13-2015, 06:54 PM
Well, from the phrase of first post, marriage and 'act' are mutually exclusive, meaning, it does not disqualify marriage or make someone ineligible. The question is, is the act a sin? Can't tell for sure. But you CAN marry.

ardianto
12-13-2015, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I cant make it any simpler than this :

Is it acceptable for someone to marry if they kiss anywhere else except lips ?
Lip kissing is not precondition for someone to can get married or not. But desire to lip kissing is something natural that occur spontaneously when someone feel a love to his/her spouse and want to express it. Your spouse would feel it too when he/she feel a love on you in the heart. Then would you ruin this love?.

Seem like you need to learn much about build and foster good relationship between husband and wife in marriage.

anonymous
12-24-2015, 09:30 PM
Does failure to do it makes marriage forbidden ? can you show me a reference if there is one

greenhill
12-25-2015, 03:13 AM
There's nothing so specific that I have come across.

Marriage is an act that is almost obligatory save for very few exceptions, physical defects and or personal dislikes of 'things' do not make marriage haram. You 'may' have a slight disadvantage due to your psychological state, but it does not make it forbidden.

If, for example I get sick from eating a certain food, say lamb, does it mean lamb is forbidden to me? No! Just that it does not agree with me.

Allah has said for everyone there is their 'partner', so you have to seek the one that would be contented to share your life the way you feel comfortable, not to cross out the possibility of marriage altogether.

Get over the haram and forbidden train of thoughts already.

anonymous
12-28-2015, 03:23 PM
What about snoring ? Is it haraam for husband to sleep in separate room , if snoring problem of husband cant be treated due to complications/risk/cost issues ?

greenhill
12-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Why would that be haram? You can come to an understanding, just don't turn cold on each other. It's just a sleeping arrangement.

When awake either could return to the other... what's haram?

Insaanah
12-28-2015, 04:16 PM
:salam:

I am closing this thread, as this is not the appropriate place to ask lay members whether certain things are haraam within a marriage, that we have no knowledge or background to. You either need to ask a scholar on a fatwa site, providing full details, and if you are already married, then you both need to see a local imam/scholar, and/or involve trusted elders. There are two sides to every story, and the other side is not being heard. You will achieve nothing here by going round in circles asking us for Islamic references for every type of situation. Please deal with your problems with the seriousness that they deserve. You wouldn't go to a baker if you thought you had a problem with a heart, no? Nor would you go to a cardiac surgeon to buy bread.

May Allah rectify your situation, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.