/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islamic gift ideas for cousins?

BilalKid
12-14-2015, 08:41 PM
they child age 6-7 :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
12-14-2015, 08:47 PM
:sl:

- Islamic Board game eg. Qur'an challenge (Mind the pun)
- Muslim teddy bear (They might be too old for that though)
- Children's book

sister herb
12-14-2015, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
- Muslim teddy bear (They might be too old for that though)
What is Muslim teddy bear?

strivingobserver98
12-14-2015, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
What is Muslim teddy bear?
https://www.simplyislam.com/Iteminfo.asp?item=60468

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lonewolf007
12-14-2015, 09:12 PM
hmmm the only thing i can think of is islamic board games, story books, islamic cartoons etc

sister herb
12-14-2015, 09:18 PM
"Umair the Talking Muslim Teddy Bear 16 inch Plush Toy
Loveable soft plush teddy bear that speaks English and Arabic. Umair has interactive ears, paws, nose and tummy. Press the paw once Umair will speak in Arabic, press again and he will translate into English. Umair can speak 8 different Islamic sayings, both in Arabic and English.
The 8 Islamic Sayings: As-Salamu'Alaikum, Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem, Al-hamdu lillah, Subhanallah, Inshaallah, Jazakallah Khair, Masha'llah, La ilaha illallah Muhammad dur Rasul'llah"

Ok, thanks. I wanna one. :p

lonewolf007
12-14-2015, 09:19 PM
aww cute teddy masha'Allah, i should buy one for my niece :)

strivingobserver98
12-14-2015, 09:47 PM
You both can have one for free if you want [emoji4]. Just PM me if interested.

Courtesy of IB [emoji2].

lonewolf007
12-14-2015, 09:53 PM
masha'Allah thats pretty cool

TMGuide
12-14-2015, 10:09 PM
That teddy bear is awesome, maasaha allah. Too bad I am avoiding toys with eyes on them imsad

If its a 6 - 7 year old boy or girl actually I would go with an archery set, its a sport that's from the Sunnah and great fun. You can get some really nice ones on amazon or If your crafty you can even attempt to make your own ones with his/her help of course.
Another gift idea is horse/ pony ridding lessons or just a day trip to a farm where they get to ride one again its from the Sunnah and a great way to instill love for it.

BilalKid
12-15-2015, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TMGuide
That teddy bear is awesome, maasaha allah. Too bad I am avoiding toys with eyes on them imsad

If its a 6 - 7 year old boy or girl actually I would go with an archery set, its a sport that's from the Sunnah and great fun. You can get some really nice ones on amazon or If your crafty you can even attempt to make your own ones with his/her help of course.
Another gift idea is horse/ pony ridding lessons or just a day trip to a farm where they get to ride one again its from the Sunnah and a great way to instill love for it.
is archery dangerous for them^o)

TMGuide
12-15-2015, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
is archery dangerous for them^o)
There are age appropriate ones, which are allot smaller of course there should be adult supervision but I always see children at summer camps use them, and they are around 6-7 years old.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.