/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim tv channels

Ali.Fahed
12-15-2015, 04:35 PM
Salam alaikm brothers and sisters

I have a question to all of you here, I am married to an american convert and we live happily together and are blessed with a beautiful daughter. Ilhamdulillah

I want my daughter to learn arabic, which can be difficult since my wife can't speak arabic. Are there any persons here in same situation as me ? I am thinking of getting an tv box for watching arabic and muslim channels. Do you think that is an good idea ?

I have a friend that have an iptv box called easybox tv. Is anyone familiar with this box ? Can I get lot of muslim channels ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BrazilianMuslim
12-15-2015, 05:19 PM
I think it would be a good start having your wife learning this beautiful language. I recommend you the software "Rosetta Stone" to guide her at first, but later on conversational classes are mandatory.

HappyMuslimaa
12-15-2015, 09:32 PM
Salam alaiykum.

My family is in a similar situation. I am an American revert, my Arabic is very limited. I want to learn Arabic better before we have children inshallah. The idea we have is the same as yours, however we are looking at ZAPPTV which is wonderful. There is so mamy channels from many countries (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, France, India) I believe there is a way to add captions in English or Arabic. May Allah make our paths easy ameen

HappyMuslimaa
12-15-2015, 09:35 PM
Also what helps me a lot is when my family speaks to me in Arabic only, and it almost forces me to understand. I think by submersion is the best way to learn a language. If you have a Quran with translation and Arabic, that is also a great way to learn

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
12-15-2015, 09:40 PM
Asalamualykum,

You can enroll on an islamic website dedicated to teaching Arabic.

One site which offers Arabic courses is http://www.zaynabacademyonline.org/

Please bear in mind the above site is tailored for Adult Females ONLY.

Jazahka Allah.

Ali.Fahed
12-20-2015, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HappyMuslimaa
Salam alaiykum.

My family is in a similar situation. I am an American revert, my Arabic is very limited. I want to learn Arabic better before we have children inshallah. The idea we have is the same as yours, however we are looking at ZAPPTV which is wonderful. There is so mamy channels from many countries (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, France, India) I believe there is a way to add captions in English or Arabic. May Allah make our paths easy ameen

Thanks for your advice.

I have decided to buy an easybox iptv after I read the reviews on Amazon and compared it with the reviews that Zaaptv got. It's clearly that lot more customers are happier with the easybox iptv.

I will get back to you with an update how I find it when I receive it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.